Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,996 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

entractiv's Posts

Any ideas on where I can find another outgoing server to use?  I have talked to an agent at Verizon and they have no idea.  I would really like to have access to my work email though the Droid.  ... See more...
Any ideas on where I can find another outgoing server to use?  I have talked to an agent at Verizon and they have no idea.  I would really like to have access to my work email though the Droid.  I have a Gmail account too but I would like to keep the two seperate.
Also, is that the correct outgoing server address to use? Should I be using a different one?
**bleep** question but the verizon.net username and password -- is that what I log into my account on the web with -- like where I can see my bill?
The email that I use is actually Lotus Notes.  You can set it up with a pop3 client like Outlook on a computer and it works just fine so I figured I would be able to use the Mail app on a Droid. ... See more...
The email that I use is actually Lotus Notes.  You can set it up with a pop3 client like Outlook on a computer and it works just fine so I figured I would be able to use the Mail app on a Droid.   If you are doing it on a computer you have to put the incoming server as the mail server of where I work but the outgoing is your ISP's mail server address.   I tried using outgoing.verizon.net as the outgoing server and it lets the mail come in but it will not let me send anything at all.  Message is "connection error."
I just brought a droid and I am trying to set up my email using the mail app.  I have put in my email's mail server address and used outgoing.verizon.net as the outgoing.   It brings in my emai... See more...
I just brought a droid and I am trying to set up my email using the mail app.  I have put in my email's mail server address and used outgoing.verizon.net as the outgoing.   It brings in my email just fine but I can't send anything out.  I get a message saying Connection Error when trying to send.   Does anyone have any ideas?