Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,241 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Len824's Posts

It all started 2 years ago and getting worse.  I have used a jetpack since 2006 and it was fine in the early days even at my current location. I have purchased a new jetpack and computer about 8 mont... See more...
It all started 2 years ago and getting worse.  I have used a jetpack since 2006 and it was fine in the early days even at my current location. I have purchased a new jetpack and computer about 8 months ago and that did not help.  Ran a speed test inside house and got 3 - 4 Mbps download, 1 - 2 upload with 2 bars.  Outside (on the roof where I can see the tower - one mile away) 46 - 50 Mbps download, 12 - 16 Mbps upload with 5 bars using an AC791L Verizon Jetpack with my Mac laptop connected.  Thank you.
Using an AC791L Jetpack, I have a weak signal inside house.  If I go outside and get high enough to see the tower, I get 5 bars and 45 to 50 Mbps.  In the house I get 1-2 bars and 3-4 Mbps.  Is there... See more...
Using an AC791L Jetpack, I have a weak signal inside house.  If I go outside and get high enough to see the tower, I get 5 bars and 45 to 50 Mbps.  In the house I get 1-2 bars and 3-4 Mbps.  Is there something I can get to "bring" the 5 bars signal inside my house?