Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,356 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

justiceforall's Posts

@Susan2020  It’s because these clowns still arguing that they paid $20/$40 haven’t bothered to take a little time to read beyond the original post and a few comments (read: too lazy to properly educa... See more...
@Susan2020  It’s because these clowns still arguing that they paid $20/$40 haven’t bothered to take a little time to read beyond the original post and a few comments (read: too lazy to properly educate themselves). They deserve to be charged $20/$40. It’s just too bad we have to keep reading their posts that illustrate their ineptness. 
HTC Incredible The correct pattern unlock code all of a sudden doesn't work.(?) After 5, 10, 15, 20, etc. unsuccessful attempts to unlock the phone I'm supposed to get "Forgot pattern?" dia... See more...
HTC Incredible The correct pattern unlock code all of a sudden doesn't work.(?) After 5, 10, 15, 20, etc. unsuccessful attempts to unlock the phone I'm supposed to get "Forgot pattern?" dialogue box in which it asks for my Gmail account info.  This message does NOT appear. I know my Google account info and password, but if my phone does not allow me to enter this info in order to unlock my phone, how (or where) do I enter it?