You can leave the mifi plugged in.  As for the huge bill, that had to be something else.  For someone else to use the network, they either would have had to hack into it or it is open and anybody... Ver más...
You can leave the mifi plugged in.  As for the huge bill, that had to be something else.  For someone else to use the network, they either would have had to hack into it or it is open and anybody can access it.  Without the password, they should not be able to get in.  When the mifi is on and nobody is accessing it, there is hardly any data usage occuring.  Another thought is if you have a Wii or anything setup to connect, this could be causing unknown data usage.
You can also try to clean the trackball.  You should be able to pop it out and with a cuetip, you can clean the contacts, particularly the top contact.  Also you can clean the ball itself with a ... Ver más...
You can also try to clean the trackball.  You should be able to pop it out and with a cuetip, you can clean the contacts, particularly the top contact.  Also you can clean the ball itself with a cloth and some rubbing alcohol.
Did you setup your email account for the blackberry?  If you did not, that would cause this as well.
Have you done a battery pull on the phone to reset it?  You might also want to resend the service books to the phone.
My bad.  I assumed that any 5.x OS would show the 3G instead of the 1EVX but you know what they say when you assume, you make {word filter avoidance} out of "u" and me.
Question: Will the latest and greatest OS upgrade for the phone fix the ringing problem? Answer: It should fix the issue and should be found under your profiles.  Question: Will there be an i... Ver más...
Question: Will the latest and greatest OS upgrade for the phone fix the ringing problem? Answer: It should fix the issue and should be found under your profiles.  Question: Will there be an issue with the phone being upgraded with out upgrading the BES? Answer: You will still be able to activate the phone on your BES but obviously there are a lot of features that will not work that take advantage of the the newer phones and the newest BES.  You could mention them about the free version of BESx that would let you take advantage of these features.  Question: If I do a thorough backup and all else fails can I restore back to 4.7? You can restore your phone if you would like.  Here is some information from another post to help you get started if need be. http://community.vzw.com/t5/BlackBerry-Devices/Tour-4-7-1-61-Downgrade-File/m-p/182860
You have a 3G connection.  The older OS's displayed the connection as 1EVX.  I know that all phones with OS 5.x will now display that connection as 3G.  I am assuming that your Tour has not been ... Ver más...
You have a 3G connection.  The older OS's displayed the connection as 1EVX.  I know that all phones with OS 5.x will now display that connection as 3G.  I am assuming that your Tour has not been upgraded to the new 5.x OS.  If you did this, then you would get the 3G connection displayed.
One other question I would have is to see if anybody else with a Verizon phone is having the same issue in your area.  There is a chance that the Data service is down as well.  It may be hard to ... Ver más...
One other question I would have is to see if anybody else with a Verizon phone is having the same issue in your area.  There is a chance that the Data service is down as well.  It may be hard to believe but that does happen.
The code should be on the bottom of the Mifi.  It is all digits but I do not recall what the label was.  Maybe something like s/n?  Hope that helps.  If for some reason you set your own passwo... Ver más...
The code should be on the bottom of the Mifi.  It is all digits but I do not recall what the label was.  Maybe something like s/n?  Hope that helps.  If for some reason you set your own password, you will have to reset the Mifi.
For the icon with your coorporate email, go into the email and then select the menu button and go to options.  Under options go to inbox settings and you will se a list of the email accounts that... Ver más...
For the icon with your coorporate email, go into the email and then select the menu button and go to options.  Under options go to inbox settings and you will se a list of the email accounts that are displayed here.  Uncheck the email accounts you do not want displayed and that should take care of the issue.
I could tell you but I would have to kill you.  Actually I had a meeting with Verizon Cellular reps this morning and they were showing off the new toy that they had just received this week to ... Ver más...
I could tell you but I would have to kill you.  Actually I had a meeting with Verizon Cellular reps this morning and they were showing off the new toy that they had just received this week to play with.
I have held the BOLD for Verizon in this morning and I can tell you a couple things.  One is that it will be the BOLD and not the Tour 2 that was rumored.  Second is that it is planned on being r... Ver más...
I have held the BOLD for Verizon in this morning and I can tell you a couple things.  One is that it will be the BOLD and not the Tour 2 that was rumored.  Second is that it is planned on being released around Mid-June.  I hope this makes everyone happy that has been asking and now the tag lines on every answer that says "...and don't ask me when the Tour 2/Bold is coming..."
What VZAccess do you have?  Are you using the version for your BB and using the Wifi feature to connect to your DSL?  Are you trying to connect to the VPN through any software or windows or are y... Ver más...
What VZAccess do you have?  Are you using the version for your BB and using the Wifi feature to connect to your DSL?  Are you trying to connect to the VPN through any software or windows or are you trying to use the VPN in the VZAccess itself to connect to the VPN?
I spoke with someone with knowledge of this issue and there is a bad batch of batteries circulating for the Curve II that is the cause of this issue.  The phone itself has not been deemed the con... Ver más...
I spoke with someone with knowledge of this issue and there is a bad batch of batteries circulating for the Curve II that is the cause of this issue.  The phone itself has not been deemed the contributor to this issue.
What were you upgrading?  The phone?  The OS?  Did you just get a new phone or how was the upgrade performed?
What phone are you using and can clarify when you say "Enter a contact on the screen..."?
How are you attempting to search and what phone did you used to have?
Here you go.  I held the Verizon BB Bold in my hands today with a estimated release of mid-June!  It will not be called the Tour II but it will be the Bold.
That sucks especially since Verizon led you to believe this.  I have seen it posted and stated that Skype on the BB will only work in the US due to the network design and the functionality behind... Ver más...
That sucks especially since Verizon led you to believe this.  I have seen it posted and stated that Skype on the BB will only work in the US due to the network design and the functionality behind it.  Sorry to hear this.
Well one manual way is to try to figure out what contacts have not synced to the phone.  From this list, try to identify anything that might be unique to a certain contact.  There could be a weir... Ver más...
Well one manual way is to try to figure out what contacts have not synced to the phone.  From this list, try to identify anything that might be unique to a certain contact.  There could be a weird issue with one of the contacts.