Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,332 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

BayBberry's Posts

I had a most helpful discussion today with a tech at Harvard Yard Verizon, who found in-house documentation that this is an OS issue, confirming previous Doc's response. (Seems to make sense, as ... See more...
I had a most helpful discussion today with a tech at Harvard Yard Verizon, who found in-house documentation that this is an OS issue, confirming previous Doc's response. (Seems to make sense, as we all seem to have started having the issue around the time of the upgrade.) Solution, he said, was to try downgrading, but "good luck with that." Most assuredly not amused, and current Blackberry rapidly moving toward violation of warranty, as chirping is getting louder, more insistent, and more frequent.
Have you noted a timeframe? I started to notice this about two weeks ago. 
I have seen this problem on other posts, but haven't found a resolution. My Blackberry Curve 8330 has just started random, intermittent (and loud) chirping during all incoming or outgoing calls. ... See more...
I have seen this problem on other posts, but haven't found a resolution. My Blackberry Curve 8330 has just started random, intermittent (and loud) chirping during all incoming or outgoing calls. I am not using a Bluetooth device. It occurs with both my plug-in headset and without.