Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,098 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

section08's Posts

Many thanks jbyrns for a workaround to this very annoying problem... Just in time to show off for Father's Day! @jbyrns wrote: I have a solution.  Last night I created a sub account, set that su... See more...
Many thanks jbyrns for a workaround to this very annoying problem... Just in time to show off for Father's Day! @jbyrns wrote: I have a solution.  Last night I created a sub account, set that sub account to have Fios TV access, and it worked.  My Kindle Fire now works again using that sub account.
The verizon.com website completely sucks today. Pictures are not loading on both IE10 and Chrome. Also, I am unable to login to myVerizon. I'm trying to pull my Verizon bill. I'm trying to give them ... See more...
The verizon.com website completely sucks today. Pictures are not loading on both IE10 and Chrome. Also, I am unable to login to myVerizon. I'm trying to pull my Verizon bill. I'm trying to give them my money!!!
as of today this **bleep** has finally been discontinued. now i'm stuck paying $40/month for a sucky product vz will no longer support. i should've known better.
is always down!!! this product is such a lemon!!!   thanks.