Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,981 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

slphantom's Posts

I need to log into my email again and type the password. my phone went dead and every time it does I have to do that. It has been a long time since I had to do it and for the life of me I can't re... See more...
I need to log into my email again and type the password. my phone went dead and every time it does I have to do that. It has been a long time since I had to do it and for the life of me I can't remember. blackberry tour 9630 thanks in advance Scott
can you have a tour and a curve on the same desktop manager or do they require that you install the software that came with them? thanks in advance. Scott
how do you delete the call log all at once on a curve? my sister in law has one and it is very different from my tour. thanks in advance.
when i go to look at my pictures I can see all the old deleted pics not as pictures but as a file that is read only and can't delete on my phone. I can't see these files on the desktop media mgr... See more...
when i go to look at my pictures I can see all the old deleted pics not as pictures but as a file that is read only and can't delete on my phone. I can't see these files on the desktop media mgr. software. How do I get rid of these?? thanks Scott
for the life of me I can't find where to download the backup assistant on this bb tour. can someone help? thanks
Is that per phone? My wife is due for a new one also. thanks
so I am considering the same thing but I have a plan that is like $175 a month 1400 mins with 5 phones. how much would this data package add to my bill? thanks in advance. Scott