Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,477 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

OscarNelsen1's Posts

I think we got our goes-inta's and our goes-outta's confused.  Syncing moves my contacts from the phone to the cloud with no problem.  When anything is changed in the cloud, it does not import to the... See more...
I think we got our goes-inta's and our goes-outta's confused.  Syncing moves my contacts from the phone to the cloud with no problem.  When anything is changed in the cloud, it does not import to the phone.
My phone contacts are accurately reflected in the cloud. If I login online and add or change a contact, the contacts on my phone do not change.    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, free cloud i.e. contacts on... See more...
My phone contacts are accurately reflected in the cloud. If I login online and add or change a contact, the contacts on my phone do not change.    Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, free cloud i.e. contacts only.
I had before found the link you gave me, but I was looking for how to access contacts online and that question has been resolved with 2 solutions actually.   Give me some time to go through all the ... See more...
I had before found the link you gave me, but I was looking for how to access contacts online and that question has been resolved with 2 solutions actually.   Give me some time to go through all the references to Contacts again so I can try to figure out why the contact I edited online has not changed in my phone.  I originally added it to my phone and it appeared online, but the changes I made online never went back to the phone; not even as a new contact.
"Hover over My Verizon" My Verizon is not on the current page; I tried searching for it.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128GB; went to Verizon Cloud on phone and completed sync.  Went online then Account>More>Text Online>Hover Over 3 Horizontal Bars>Manage Contacts. Is that the only way or is ... See more...
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G 128GB; went to Verizon Cloud on phone and completed sync.  Went online then Account>More>Text Online>Hover Over 3 Horizontal Bars>Manage Contacts. Is that the only way or is there a shortcut?
Thanks.  Worked on my Galaxy S5.  Hosed the Lock Screen options when I butt dialed several different pages.  Wondered why it took 5 seconds to lock after pressing power button (that option got turned... See more...
Thanks.  Worked on my Galaxy S5.  Hosed the Lock Screen options when I butt dialed several different pages.  Wondered why it took 5 seconds to lock after pressing power button (that option got turned off too), which led to multiple hosers to multiple pages.   Mischief managed.
I apologize for not responding quicker.  I guess when the 1 was added to the end of my name, my thread options also were changed.    Adding Developer Options was the means to the end.   Thanks for a... See more...
I apologize for not responding quicker.  I guess when the 1 was added to the end of my name, my thread options also were changed.    Adding Developer Options was the means to the end.   Thanks for adding those instructions. Big fan.
S5.  I have to enter a password to turn my phone on from standby mode.  Is there a way I can keep the phone on without removing the password requirement, e.g. if it's charging, don't go into standby ?