Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,763 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Sandimascharvel's Posts

@NoChoiceofService wrote: Get use to it.  Our service has been that way for years.  Verizon can't do anything about it. True, I've been telling Verizon about this for 6-7 years. In the past, ... See more...
@NoChoiceofService wrote: Get use to it.  Our service has been that way for years.  Verizon can't do anything about it. True, I've been telling Verizon about this for 6-7 years. In the past, tech support would say things like "We will upgrade the 'priority' of your voicemail box" and other things that I knew were just to placate me because none of the "fixes" did anything. And why would my "priority" have been less before? Because I'm sure it wasn't true. Shame on Verizon for never fixing this and now shifting the blame to Apple. I had this issue on an LG phone before I even had an iPhone. Plus, it's not just with voicemails, it's with text messages as well. Most recently, I left an important voicemail for my fiancee last week. She never got it until I  left another voicemail a day or two later, which triggered both to be delivered together. There are text messages I sent her months ago which she still hasn't received. This is inexcusable. Come on, Verizon.
NOW Verizon is telling me there is NO master ticket for this issue, and there has not ever been a ticket, after I was told at least 5 times that there was over the last 6 months that there was and th... See more...
NOW Verizon is telling me there is NO master ticket for this issue, and there has not ever been a ticket, after I was told at least 5 times that there was over the last 6 months that there was and they were working on it. ?!@#$%$#!
That link part was meant to go on another post because there are multiple threads people are starting with this same issue.
This is a widespread problem and Verizon and Apple have supposedly been working since February this year. Verizon has a master ticket for it and no ETA. Yesterday I left a voicemail for my fiancee. S... See more...
This is a widespread problem and Verizon and Apple have supposedly been working since February this year. Verizon has a master ticket for it and no ETA. Yesterday I left a voicemail for my fiancee. She still hasn't received it. She is also on Verizon and has an iPhone.   Check out this 10-page thread: https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Apple-General/Delayed-voicemails-showing-up-weeks-to-days-later/m-p/1117281#M36276
This is a widespread problem and Verizon and Apple have supposedly been working since February this year. Verizon has a master ticket for it and no ETA. Yesterday I left a voicemail for my fiancee. S... See more...
This is a widespread problem and Verizon and Apple have supposedly been working since February this year. Verizon has a master ticket for it and no ETA. Yesterday I left a voicemail for my fiancee. She still hasn't received it. She is also on Verizon and has an iPhone.   Check out this 10-page thread: https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Apple-General/Delayed-voicemails-showing-up-weeks-to-days-later/m-p/1117281#M36276
@vzw_customer_support wrote: Our valued customer's voicemail concerns are our concerns too. I apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with delayed voicemails. As a valued customer, we... See more...
@vzw_customer_support wrote: Our valued customer's voicemail concerns are our concerns too. I apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with delayed voicemails. As a valued customer, we certainly don't want to lose you and rest assured we'll do everything we can to assist you in getting this issue resolved. While further investigating this matter, Verizon is working with the Apple corporation on this matter. This issue has also been reported by users of all iOS versions. We'd like your assistance in completing these quick troubleshooting steps:   1.  Please complete a soft reset of your device (We know you've done so previously). 2.  Please ensure that your device is not connected to Wi-Fi.   If the issue persists, please reach out to our team here. We thank you for your time, patience, and troubleshooting assistance too. - RobertC_VZW   Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! I do a soft reset about once per week on my phone (power off). I also do a hard reset (power off with home button held down until reboot begins) once a week.  I'm on wifi only at home because otherwise my data would be a million GB every month but during the day, I'm not on wifi. Customer service told me today that they are getting calls every day about this problem but there is no estimated time for a fix.
@EdwinW_VZW I have the current iOS - 12.3.1. I have tried everything, but it doesn't have anything to do with my phone. This has happened with 3 different phones over 6-7 years. If Verizon and App... See more...
@EdwinW_VZW I have the current iOS - 12.3.1. I have tried everything, but it doesn't have anything to do with my phone. This has happened with 3 different phones over 6-7 years. If Verizon and Apple cannot fix this then my only solution is to switch carriers and phones. This happened again last week. On Thursday, someone left a voicemail. Along with it, 4 older voicemails got delivered and I nearly lost a customer because they thought I got the voicemail and was just ignoring them. It's an unacceptable glitch for work and for personal messages was well. Verizon and Apple must work quickly or you leave us no choice but to leave both companies. If it's not quickly fixed, I'll be looking at a Galaxy and AT&T as I'll have no choice. I can't afford to lose customers.
@jesker is this an iPhone setting? I can't find such a setting on my iPhone 6 Plus. Thanks in advance @jesker wrote: Too soon to know if I am on to something, but I just tried something and it... See more...
@jesker is this an iPhone setting? I can't find such a setting on my iPhone 6 Plus. Thanks in advance @jesker wrote: Too soon to know if I am on to something, but I just tried something and it seemed to help.  In the app permissions for my voice mail, it did not have permission for storage. So I enabled that. Had my husband call me and leave a message, and I got the notification in about a minute or two.  Admittedly not the best test case because we are both home right now and on wifi together. Yesterday when I missed his voicemail he was out, I was home. Will test more when the situation allows
Jenelle, these issues with voicemail and texts happen in different locations, not any particular time of day, and have happened with an LG EnVTouch, iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 Plus over the last 6-7 years... See more...
Jenelle, these issues with voicemail and texts happen in different locations, not any particular time of day, and have happened with an LG EnVTouch, iPhone 5 and iPhone 6 Plus over the last 6-7 years. I know of others with the same issues on different accounts and in different towns in NJ, but all on Verizon.
    slacorte6 only problem is that text messages don't always get delivered either. I don't know if that's just with iPhones, or all phones on Verizon. My guess is t... See more...
    slacorte6 only problem is that text messages don't always get delivered either. I don't know if that's just with iPhones, or all phones on Verizon. My guess is that the voicemail and text message issues are related and Verizon needs to fix this.
    slacorte6 that is a great idea
I have tried all of the suggested solutions. This has happened with 3 different phones over the course of 6-7 years so I didn't think any troubleshooting solution would work, and they did not. I'm gl... See more...
I have tried all of the suggested solutions. This has happened with 3 different phones over the course of 6-7 years so I didn't think any troubleshooting solution would work, and they did not. I'm glad I'm not the only one only because now it's finally getting some attention after I've reported the issue so many times over the years.
There are also issues with iMessages not being received. I will send an iMessage to my fiancée, or vice versa, and the other person will never receive it.  Just like voicemail, that can cause some se... See more...
There are also issues with iMessages not being received. I will send an iMessage to my fiancée, or vice versa, and the other person will never receive it.  Just like voicemail, that can cause some serious problems when a family member or customer thinks you were told something when you never got the message . Others have reported as well. I wonder if this is linked to the voicemail issue? 
No, according to Verizon, there is a master ticket for this issue dating back to February this year, meaning that many users are having this issue. They told me that it is an iPhone specific issue an... See more...
No, according to Verizon, there is a master ticket for this issue dating back to February this year, meaning that many users are having this issue. They told me that it is an iPhone specific issue and that voicemails are handled by Apple's software and that they are working with Apple for a solution and that they hope that the next iOS update with contain a solution. I told them that I thought others here have said they have non-Apple devices and have the issue and they said they only know of Apple users having issues. I also told them this has been a recurring issue for years.
 I see that people who have this problem experience it with all different phones and different brands.  This has been my experience as well.  And that there are a number of other threads with this sa... See more...
 I see that people who have this problem experience it with all different phones and different brands.  This has been my experience as well.  And that there are a number of other threads with this same issue. Someone who said they had AT&T before said that they never had this problem with that carrier. Any of the fixes like resetting network settings is only a temporary fix. The problem always ends up returning even if you get a new phone. Why can’t Verizon fix this? This is their issue, not our an issue with our phones. 
@davehvac wrote: I would love to hear of a solution.  This has been a problem with Verizon for a long time.  I have two phones, an ATT for personal use and a Verizon provided by my company.  This... See more...
@davehvac wrote: I would love to hear of a solution.  This has been a problem with Verizon for a long time.  I have two phones, an ATT for personal use and a Verizon provided by my company.  This is only a problem on Verizon.  Today I had 17 VM's pop up - some as old as 26 days.  I often get text's and VM's that are days/weeks old with Verizon.  This is a known problem but they will not do anything to fix it.  Verizon also limits voicemail box capacity, unlike ATT.  I have to clean out my mailbox regularly with Verizon but I have never had to with ATT and I have that line for over a decade.  ATT has more signal limits than Verizon - though not nearly as much difference as a few years ago, but ATT has definitely got the better network.  Meanwhile...I would love to see a fix to this issue!!!  Hope someone at Verizon is listening.  This is a business account and I have notified the company owners that we are losing sales because we aren't getting messages.  We'll see if anyone cares.  I agree, this is been a huge, serious problem with Verizon for years and it has cost me money. I have had multiple phones and it has happened on every phone. Re-setting Wi-Fi settings, network settings etc does nothing to fix it.  I run a business and lose customers when this happens and I am seriously considering changing carriers after over 20 years with Verizon.  They have a serious problem and they need to fix it rather than always suggesting that it is something wrong with my phone. It’s unbelievable that this has gone on for at least 6 years and tech support always claims they’ve never heard of the issue.