Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,543 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mlobell's Posts

It's unfortunate that VZW doesn't support wifi calling.  I have a bb curve 8530 (just purchased), I like it but I'm told by coworkers that they are able to do wifi calling using their TMO BBs.   ... See more...
It's unfortunate that VZW doesn't support wifi calling.  I have a bb curve 8530 (just purchased), I like it but I'm told by coworkers that they are able to do wifi calling using their TMO BBs.   It's obviously a convenience to have it when you have wifi coverage but poor or no cell service  (yes it does happen).  Any one know of third party apps that might support wifi calling? Thanks for any help/ advice
Thanks for the clarification -  I should have read more carefully.   So far no complaints from my kids.  I guess they haven't sent pictures or tried to receive them,  since we blocked national ... See more...
Thanks for the clarification -  I should have read more carefully.   So far no complaints from my kids.  I guess they haven't sent pictures or tried to receive them,  since we blocked national access about 24 hours ago.    But then again, I'm not going to raise their awareness .  My guess is that I will have to re-enable national access sometime soon. 
Thanks very much for the explanation.  I had unlimited messaging on my kids phones, and many of the blocks in place on my kids account, and was getting these data charges.  I just called customer... See more...
Thanks very much for the explanation.  I had unlimited messaging on my kids phones, and many of the blocks in place on my kids account, and was getting these data charges.  I just called customer service to complain and my kids were able to access the internet and a "dashboard", which we are now blocked along with National Access.  Though they rep claimed that blocking national access won't block the unlimited texting ... we will see shortly... they only do about a 2500 texts a month! Message Edited by mlobell on 08-10-2009 06:05 PM Message Edited by mlobell on 08-10-2009 06:05 PM