Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,764 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

frannyb's Posts

alot of mean hateful people out there.  sad its there "job"!
Yes big error on my part to listen to an intelligent forturne 500 executive who has brain damage.  We got the phone and went on a trip so his mother could see him while he is still fuctioning so ... See more...
Yes big error on my part to listen to an intelligent forturne 500 executive who has brain damage.  We got the phone and went on a trip so his mother could see him while he is still fuctioning so no, I did not have time to read the manual.  I thought by calling Verizon and even leaving it at the Verizon store in Allen, Tx it would have been resolved; but it wasn't. Tonight, leaving my sick husband in bed, I went to the Verizon here in Denver.  I will handle this as I do everything else. Thank you.
well, I will do it when my husband with Malignant MS can talk, speak and walk.  So continue to laugh on. Have a great life.  Thanks for you kind help. This is a small issue compared to what I... See more...
well, I will do it when my husband with Malignant MS can talk, speak and walk.  So continue to laugh on. Have a great life.  Thanks for you kind help. This is a small issue compared to what I have to deal with on a daily basic.
delete