Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,040 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

cinbun's Posts

I have the same problem, my s22 ultra died, they sent me a new one, I returned the dead one. 7 weeks, 5 calls, no help. Always the same - we'll investigate and call you back. They are charging me $13... See more...
I have the same problem, my s22 ultra died, they sent me a new one, I returned the dead one. 7 weeks, 5 calls, no help. Always the same - we'll investigate and call you back. They are charging me $1300. We have no control over their obviously haphazard warehouse system.
I looked for the update fix and updated it a few weeks ago.  Prior to that I had done the cache clearing that others have advised and that had made a difference. The update fix seems to have help... See more...
I looked for the update fix and updated it a few weeks ago.  Prior to that I had done the cache clearing that others have advised and that had made a difference. The update fix seems to have helped on some days, but very little on others.  It's obviously not having an impact on certain apps, but I can make it through a whole day.  Not as much battery life as prior to the original update, however.  I never even thought about battery life before that. My main concern now is that I've been told by two people in the last week that they sent texts I never received. 
Like everyone, I had terrible problems with Lollipop, version G900WRU1B0A8 but upon hearing about the new update today, I searched for it.  I downloaded it today, the new version G900WRU1B0C4.  I... See more...
Like everyone, I had terrible problems with Lollipop, version G900WRU1B0A8 but upon hearing about the new update today, I searched for it.  I downloaded it today, the new version G900WRU1B0C4.  I figure it can't be much worse, but I'll update when I've had it a day or two.
I use this terrible phone for my business and I'm not getting texts from clients.  This is a serious problem.  I should not have to do a hard reset and wipe out all my data constantly in order to... See more...
I use this terrible phone for my business and I'm not getting texts from clients.  This is a serious problem.  I should not have to do a hard reset and wipe out all my data constantly in order to get this phone to do what I pay for it to do.  I really want to know what Verizon or Samsung is going to do for those of us who had this misfortune of being stuck with this lemon of a smartphone. I've had to download so many apps as workarounds for what doesn't work on this terrible phone that the apps cause trouble, too. Please, please, please, Verizon, do not answer my question by saying, "hmmm we've never heard of this problem."  It's a well documented problem, among the many others, including needing to replace the charging port at 14 months because you ALWAYS have to charge this phone to get it through the day.  Samsung should be ashamed of producing this garbage and Verizon should be ashamed of making us stick with it.  What are you going to do, Verizon?
+1  14 months old and the charging port broke, paid $70 to get the stupid thing fixed and now two months later it barely works.  This phone is a piece of garbage.
I got the update in two parts, about a week apart.  First part, no problem, second part, phone kept freezing.  Took it to the Verizon store, but took out my sd card because I hadn't saved the pic... See more...
I got the update in two parts, about a week apart.  First part, no problem, second part, phone kept freezing.  Took it to the Verizon store, but took out my sd card because I hadn't saved the pictures yet.  Phone worked great after the install at the Verizon store until I put the sd card back in.  There's obviously something on my sd card that's interfering with the update.  So I reformatted my sd card and now it seems to be working fine.   I think I'll be a little more careful about the apps I download that need access to the sd card, though.