Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,667 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TBhouston's Posts

I read in my contract data is a feature and can change for any reason at anytime
Factory reset. If not fixed get a replacement device. Per your contract you don't get service inside ant building.
They made the inital profit yes, but you have to know it is hurting name recognition for both parties...they want it resolved as bad as you do
Why do you keep getting new phones for a software issue...
Hopefully some of the suggestions work out for you. I love my thunderbolt
Most couches you buy have a 1 time replacement due to body sag or whatever reason. Try to get another one... Electronics work different. Your playstation goes out, you're not getting a brand ne... See more...
Most couches you buy have a 1 time replacement due to body sag or whatever reason. Try to get another one... Electronics work different. Your playstation goes out, you're not getting a brand new xbox as a replacement..
wait till the price goes up this summer   hah
I don't see your logic there. If you buy a ford and it breaks down under warranty do you ask for a chevy for a replacement?  
might be time for an iphone or blackberry
wow. I didn't know micosoft made cell phone.. who knew
I would think the charge would be the best suited device. Nice light, bright. A lot of women like that phone   the fact that  4g isn't in your area doesn't really matter too much   Really I w... See more...
I would think the charge would be the best suited device. Nice light, bright. A lot of women like that phone   the fact that  4g isn't in your area doesn't really matter too much   Really I would head into a store if at all possible, try to compose and email, read some internet pages..see what device she likes
http://search.vzw.com/?market=77484&q=droid+pro&p=null&ss=null&b2eFlag=N   but then when you click on it its gone..could be a website issue, i would try later
why the droid pro? Have you held the device, for me its a bit clunky   anyway I would wait a week or two and see if it changes.. looks like they might be out right now or changing it around   ... See more...
why the droid pro? Have you held the device, for me its a bit clunky   anyway I would wait a week or two and see if it changes.. looks like they might be out right now or changing it around    
Please contact apple.   Anyway if you purchased an iphone on verizon you already bought a phone that was 3-4 years out of date.. you started behind the curve, why would you catch up in 6 months
What apps do you have on the phone? How often do you clear data from apps? When was the last time you did a battery pull?   I haven't heard too much buzz about the droid x being a poor device... See more...
What apps do you have on the phone? How often do you clear data from apps? When was the last time you did a battery pull?   I haven't heard too much buzz about the droid x being a poor device, maybe it is something you are doing
If the phone doesn't work at your house and you need it at your house you can only return it or buy a network extender..   I would go with a feature phone if signal is an issue and important to... See more...
If the phone doesn't work at your house and you need it at your house you can only return it or buy a network extender..   I would go with a feature phone if signal is an issue and important to you
I still haven't seen any pricing anywhere for the 4g mobile broadband   With 2 devices just getting launched recently, I wouldn't be suprised if it gets extended again   I'm kind of wondering... See more...
I still haven't seen any pricing anywhere for the 4g mobile broadband   With 2 devices just getting launched recently, I wouldn't be suprised if it gets extended again   I'm kind of wondering as well though.. if it is decent price for the right amount I might have to get it
The device has barely been out for "months" and has only been having these reboot issues for a few weeks...
"MONTHS"   okey...
cyberqat wrote: Guy in the Blackberry store at the airport told me third quarter for verizon. hate to break it to you, but a random guy at a store isn't going to know more than 24-48 hour... See more...
cyberqat wrote: Guy in the Blackberry store at the airport told me third quarter for verizon. hate to break it to you, but a random guy at a store isn't going to know more than 24-48 hours before a device launch date