Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,928 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

breeze1ss9's Posts

Thanks so much you all! Especially gnoti. Nice to know the Xoom works fine. -- Keep Smiling!! Breeze ; )
I was told at the Verizon store by a very enthusiastic sales person that Netflix was available on the Xoom. I haven't dared sign up for it because any movie I try to watch on here has so much buf... See more...
I was told at the Verizon store by a very enthusiastic sales person that Netflix was available on the Xoom. I haven't dared sign up for it because any movie I try to watch on here has so much buffering it is too irritating to deal with. Anyone have any experience with movie watching on the Xoom and have suggestions? Thanks.
If i was into this kind of game i would go for it. But nice to share something so cool!
If i was into this kind of game i would go for it. But nice to share something so cool!
Thanks so much Wildman. I will definitely check them out. I also read here that Norton was good too. Sabrina
Since the update my device isn't getting to places as easily as it did prior to the update. There are many places that i go to that says my device is incompatible and it is being recognized as a ... See more...
Since the update my device isn't getting to places as easily as it did prior to the update. There are many places that i go to that says my device is incompatible and it is being recognized as a mobile devise. How can I get back the access of being recognized as more of a computer than a mobile devise so I can view these places apropriately again? I think this problem is keeping me from watching tv shows on Hulu. Sigh...
I am anxious to see what your answer is to this. Don't understand why I can't watch the tv episodes from Hulu on my Xoom therefore it has made me shy about getting/renting movies on this. Even th... See more...
I am anxious to see what your answer is to this. Don't understand why I can't watch the tv episodes from Hulu on my Xoom therefore it has made me shy about getting/renting movies on this. Even though my Verizon store I frequent, the people there were so excited about getting Netflix on my Xoom. Would we be able to use the sim card for watching movies on our Xoom?
The title has my full inquiry. Thank you, in advance, for your suggestions.