Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,632 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Littlefergy67's Posts

I keep trying to go to my market and it says that there is no account set to the phone. I have tried several things to get it to sync but to no avail... Help me please! I have a book on Google Boo... See more...
I keep trying to go to my market and it says that there is no account set to the phone. I have tried several things to get it to sync but to no avail... Help me please! I have a book on Google Books that I need for one of my classes and if I can't open it then I am gonna have even more issues! Help me! Please! Thank you!
I did a factory reset and now my phone is working again.
I REALLY don't want to do a factory reset though...
I have restarted the phone several times now and still have the same problems...
Try holding the menu button... I hold it all the time and it pops up the keyboard...
I've tried that once but I will try again...
I updated my phone this morning and now I cannot: 1. View or add contacts (Force closes) 2. Open dialer (force closes) 3. Gmail will not open most of the time. I need my phone so anyone know h... See more...
I updated my phone this morning and now I cannot: 1. View or add contacts (Force closes) 2. Open dialer (force closes) 3. Gmail will not open most of the time. I need my phone so anyone know how I can resolve this? If I need to go to a Verizon store that is no problem but I need my phone to work.