Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,045 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

geolie's Posts

I had this issue and it was attributed to Visual Voice mail.   If I checked visual voice mail, and synced it, and it found a message, but I later erased that message through the conventional voi... See more...
I had this issue and it was attributed to Visual Voice mail.   If I checked visual voice mail, and synced it, and it found a message, but I later erased that message through the conventional voice mail, the icon would remain.   I had to send myself a voicmail using another phone, and then delete that new voicemail, through the visual voice mail app, to get the icon to dissapear.   geolie
I seem to get a failed red X error with every SMS message I send, and have to send them each a second time...then they go through.  Anyone had this issue before, or any suggestions on a fix?    ... See more...
I seem to get a failed red X error with every SMS message I send, and have to send them each a second time...then they go through.  Anyone had this issue before, or any suggestions on a fix?    (sms error 0 message id 126)   Thanks   geolie Message Edited by geolie on 08-09-2009 06:33 AM