Verizon wasn't really pushing the Pre's from the beginning so I'm assuming that there isn't many of us Pre Plus owners out there, therefore they feel no big rush to push it out. Just my thoughts ... Ver más...
Verizon wasn't really pushing the Pre's from the beginning so I'm assuming that there isn't many of us Pre Plus owners out there, therefore they feel no big rush to push it out. Just my thoughts could be wrong though.
I really wish that was true, unfortunately all we have left to go on is Palm's word on this and numerous rumors, as far as I've seen on other palm community forums the Sprint users are getting up... Ver más...
I really wish that was true, unfortunately all we have left to go on is Palm's word on this and numerous rumors, as far as I've seen on other palm community forums the Sprint users are getting updated. Although I have seen a few folks with the pre plus on the 1.4 update it's rare.
I switched from Sprint's Pre and currently have the Pre Plus. Overall it is pretty much the same -- apps seem to load a bit quicker for me I don't have the oreo/slider loose effect on this one and... Ver más...
I switched from Sprint's Pre and currently have the Pre Plus. Overall it is pretty much the same -- apps seem to load a bit quicker for me I don't have the oreo/slider loose effect on this one and the keyboard sort of clicks on the Pre Plus whereas the Sprint one is kind of just mushy and spaced out. I do prefer the Pre Plus keyboard over the Pre's keyboard myself. Also the Pre Plus does not have the LED "ball" button which imo was kind of useless anyways. Other differences: The Pre Plus has more storage and usable memory vs the Sprint Pre. Pre Plus has the touchstone back cover. There is one major con for me and it is the GPS capability for Google Maps on the Pre Plus it does not work without certain workarounds if you DON'T subscribe to VZ Navigator. Google this issue to find out more information on it. Some users are reporting double keyboard entries and issues of that sort with their Pre Plus phones. It has a growing app catalog, but like all platforms it will take some time to get to a larger level. Overall I love the webOS so far, I would still recommend the phone even with the cons.
thanks for the replies I did call customer service this morning and found out that some one might have accidentally pushed the media center key on the phone so it was not mms. Thanks again for yo... Ver más...
thanks for the replies I did call customer service this morning and found out that some one might have accidentally pushed the media center key on the phone so it was not mms. Thanks again for your replies
If you have the "AcuraLink system" you can go to their website to see if they have any specific instructions with your phone.   http://www.acura.com/HandsFreeLink.aspx
I'm a new customer and I'm a bit confused about some of the features I get with my plan.   I have the nationwide talk and text family plan with 1400 mins & 3 lines. I have two lines with Data a... Ver más...
I'm a new customer and I'm a bit confused about some of the features I get with my plan.  I have the nationwide talk and text family plan with 1400 mins & 3 lines. I have two lines with Data and one without.  First off I'm a bit confused about the streamlined billing as I logged into my online verizon account and when I clicked view and print bill it displayed call details for all three of my lines. I am wondering if the paper bill will be an exact clone of this or will it excluse the call detail? To my understanding the streamlined billing does not include the phone numbers on the bill.  Also the line that I do not have Data on has a $1.99 data charge applied because I had sent a MMS message to the phone. The plan details say it includes unlimited picture/video messages so I'm a bit confused on this charge.  TIA