Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,179 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

wayne8888's Posts

I used the storm for 10 months and by the end, it froze often and I had to use quick pull app  to reboot often because the application memory fell to zero often and was never higher than 6 or 7 m... See more...
I used the storm for 10 months and by the end, it froze often and I had to use quick pull app  to reboot often because the application memory fell to zero often and was never higher than 6 or 7 mb. With Storm2 it never freezes and application memory is in the 80's or 90's despite all the apps that I have running at the same time. I tolerated the Storm but love Storm2! Wayne
I would say after using the Storm1, that the Storm 2 is like a breath of fresh air! The Storm 1 (9530) straddles the line between a promising device and a piece of @#$%^&. The lack of wifi was no... See more...
I would say after using the Storm1, that the Storm 2 is like a breath of fresh air! The Storm 1 (9530) straddles the line between a promising device and a piece of @#$%^&. The lack of wifi was not the greatest problem in my opinion it was the memory leak which caused lots of freezing up and necessitated a lot of battery pulls.  With the Storm2 the doubling of the on board memory has made the problem of low application memory a thing of the past. Another improvement is the ability to type much more rapidly and accurately on the touch screen (night and day improvement)! The Storm2 is everything the Storm1 should have been! I am happy that after 10 months of using the 9530, that I purchased an unlocked Storm2 (at a better price than Verizon charges for no contract but locked Storm2's)! Fortunately, I have not seen the problems with Wifi, it connects seamlessly to my Apple Airport Extreme both at home and at work. Wayne