Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 12.3K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

CrazyDaze's Posts

Thank you for the help. It's kind of BS that it was set up that way and then not by my doing was removed and tracking that down in the options is finding a needle in a haystack feeling.
It would be useful to say what type of phone you have. Just realized after posting this was in iPhone4 section.. The HTC Tropy has the ability to track it online from MSN website once set up.... See more...
It would be useful to say what type of phone you have. Just realized after posting this was in iPhone4 section.. The HTC Tropy has the ability to track it online from MSN website once set up. Other phones I think also have the ability as well but you would've needed to install the app or set it up prior to losing it.
Not only will you need to be diligent but the phone will have to show problems while in store. Although it is possible to just wear them down with calls and issues that they will want to drop you... See more...
Not only will you need to be diligent but the phone will have to show problems while in store. Although it is possible to just wear them down with calls and issues that they will want to drop you but that could take awhile. I tried to get them to drop my service for failing to support the HTC Trophy. The support rep asked me what problems I was having with my phone and my answer was "Absolutely nothing; I love my phone but I can't get a phone case, beyond the generic leather holder, or screen protector". When I ask employees I'm basically told VZW has a nice line of Android phones with a complete line of accesories if that's what I'm interested in. Love VZW service been with them for 10+ years but their phone selection is pathetic the past few years and I'm getting tired of the underlying Droid push they've been doing. My wife wanted to look at the iPhone, was going to be her first smart phone ever, and the in store rep did nothing but push Droid while showing her the iPhone. I was disgusted but my wife fell prey to the pressure and is a proud, frustrated Droid user. I have three phones with contracts expiring one this September and the other two early next year and middle of next year that unless VZW starts offering a better selection this Winter season will be moving carriers.
It seemed to me my VM's used to be time stamped and I would be told the incoming number(if available), date and time at the start. Why was this feature removed? I can find no setting anywhere in ... See more...
It seemed to me my VM's used to be time stamped and I would be told the incoming number(if available), date and time at the start. Why was this feature removed? I can find no setting anywhere in the menu's that allow me to enable/disable it.