Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,585 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Momxx4's Posts

I have been dealing with VZW (family plan with 3-5 phones) for 12 years now and can honestly say I have never experienced anything like what happened to you.  I would strongly suggest calling t... See more...
  I have been dealing with VZW (family plan with 3-5 phones) for 12 years now and can honestly say I have never experienced anything like what happened to you.  I would strongly suggest calling the 800 phone no. first and telling them what occurred; if that doesn't get you any satisfaction, go into a corporate store (the 800 # can tell you the nearest).  It just does not sound the way VZW takes care of their customers at all.  I think maybe something out of the ordinary occurred.  I hope it is resolved to your satisfaction.  And for those who say oh she must work for them----no I definitely do not; just stayed this long with that many phones because of the excellent customer service we have always received whether they could do what I asked or not.