Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,723 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Sumchickiebum's Posts

@sabourinj20 wrote: Same issue on mine and my wife's S8 after the last Android update THANK YOU!! I was told in private messsage that I was the only one. I still do not have it resolved and i... See more...
@sabourinj20 wrote: Same issue on mine and my wife's S8 after the last Android update THANK YOU!! I was told in private messsage that I was the only one. I still do not have it resolved and i have tried a TON of things. I refuse to do a factory reset.
UPDATE - Stock app and other 3rd party text apps work. It's JUST MESSAGE+ that won't work.
I literally just posted this issue yesterday and no one commented. There's something with Message+ that is not working since Android pushed 9.0. I had to change messaging apps for my MMS to work. I r... See more...
I literally just posted this issue yesterday and no one commented. There's something with Message+ that is not working since Android pushed 9.0. I had to change messaging apps for my MMS to work. I really like Message+ and would love to know the fix. SAmsung Galaxy S8 Andriod 9.0 Message+ version 6.8.1
Hello! I need help! I have "fixed" this problem (or so I thought) several times over the last two days, but it keeps reverting. I got the Android 9.0 update to my Galaxy S8 on Friday night. Saturday ... See more...
Hello! I need help! I have "fixed" this problem (or so I thought) several times over the last two days, but it keeps reverting. I got the Android 9.0 update to my Galaxy S8 on Friday night. Saturday morning my text messages werent working correctly (no pictures, group messages or longer messages that convert to MMS). I troubleshooted and realized it was anything MMS that would not send. It tries to send for hours draining my battery and then fails. Yesterday I thought I solved the problem by doing a soft reboot (akin to a battery pull - power and volume down until you get the black screen), but by 6pm that evening it stopped working again. I rebooted my phone in safe mode and it seemed to be working again. I waited a little while and rebooted it into regular mode. This morning it stopped working again. I have it rebooted now in safe mode and it seems to be working, but I am guessing that I shouldn't leave my phone in safe mode forever. Any thoughts on how to solve this problem FOREVER??? I should mention that I use Message+, but when I switched to the stock message app it seemed to have the same trouble. It's an infuriating problem! Phone: Galaxy S8 Software: Android 9.0 App: Message+ (Version 6.8.1) Thank you!