Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,710 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mtwyank1's Posts

Thanks for the suggestions.  I have taken off all the apps I don't use regularly, but it has made no difference.  The Blackberry still spontaneously reboots.  The thought of getting a refurbished... See more...
Thanks for the suggestions.  I have taken off all the apps I don't use regularly, but it has made no difference.  The Blackberry still spontaneously reboots.  The thought of getting a refurbished replacement is not attractive.  My last Storm did not have this problem.  I still have it.  Do you think Verizon would consider transferring my account back to my old BB?
I just got my second BB Storm 2 months ago and it spontaneously reboots several times a day .  I need my Blackberry for my business and must get this problem fixed ASAP.  I synch it daily with my... See more...
I just got my second BB Storm 2 months ago and it spontaneously reboots several times a day .  I need my Blackberry for my business and must get this problem fixed ASAP.  I synch it daily with my Desktop Manager program on my computer and take the battery out regularly.   This has had no effect .  Any advice out there?  Thanks!