Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,229 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

vzXsDROPSCALLS's Posts

Verizon:   THIS IS NOT A LOCALIZED ISSUE Every person reporting this issue has experienced it in multiple locations. I live in Los Angeles, and it happens everywhere. I am currently in New York (i... See more...
Verizon:   THIS IS NOT A LOCALIZED ISSUE Every person reporting this issue has experienced it in multiple locations. I live in Los Angeles, and it happens everywhere. I am currently in New York (in an area where I have full reception bars) and it just happened to me again, which is what prompted me to join this forum and write this post.   Your constant responses asking for zip codes and cross streets are either a diversionary tactic or completely misguided.    You are clearly experiencing a software issue with iPhone XR and XS owners. The issue is specific to these models and it is occurring all over the country.    Please stop wasting time and escalate this issue internally to the appropriate software teams so that they can properly run device-level diagnostics to identify the software issue and create a PERMANENT SOLUTION (not "toggling Airplane mode on and off" or "hard resetting the device").   Enough of this useless back and forth. If you wish this forum to be a legitimately meaningful and effective venue to identify solutions, then make it so. 
Verizon:   THIS IS NOT A LOCALIZED ISSUE Every person reporting this issue has experienced it in multiple locations. I live in Los Angeles, and it happens everywhere. I am currently in New York (i... See more...
Verizon:   THIS IS NOT A LOCALIZED ISSUE Every person reporting this issue has experienced it in multiple locations. I live in Los Angeles, and it happens everywhere. I am currently in New York (in an area where I have full reception bars) and it just happened to me again, which is what prompted me to join this forum and write this post.   Your constant responses asking for zip codes and cross streets are either a diversionary tactic or completely misguided.    You are clearly experiencing a software issue with iPhone XR and XS owners. The issue is specific to these models and it is occurring all over the country.    Please stop wasting time and escalate this issue internally to the appropriate software teams so that they can properly run device-level diagnostics to identify the software issue and create a PERMANENT SOLUTION (not "toggling Airplane mode on and off" or "hard resetting the device").   Enough of this useless back and forth. If you wish this forum to be a legitimately meaningful and effective venue to identify solutions, then make it so. 
  Verizon:   THIS IS NOT A LOCALIZED ISSUE Every person reporting this issue has experienced it in multiple locations. I live in Los Angeles, and it happens everywhere. I am currently in New York... See more...
This same thing has been happening to me for months. Apple ran diagnostics on my first Xs and determined that it was dropping calls at a highly irregular rate. They immediately replaced the phone wit... See more...
This same thing has been happening to me for months. Apple ran diagnostics on my first Xs and determined that it was dropping calls at a highly irregular rate. They immediately replaced the phone with a new Xs. Set up the new Xs and again, it is dropping calls. Always happens after exactly 6 seconds. Happens even in areas where there is perfect reception. Fully shutting the phone down and restarting temporarily solves the problem (turning on Airplane Mode for 5-10 seconds does not help).   The call will be perfectly clear, and the person on the other line is 100% clearly audible. They can also hear me perfectly clearly and then the call is instantly cut off after 6 seconds.   I am running the latest release iPhone Xs with the latest iOS software (12.2).    PLEASE FIX THIS!!