Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,351 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Manuel83890's Posts

do not want updates, it's exasperating, every update is mandatory and it change  all my settings and preferences and it's hard to go back to them, I buy a phone before I see it, between the system an... See more...
do not want updates, it's exasperating, every update is mandatory and it change  all my settings and preferences and it's hard to go back to them, I buy a phone before I see it, between the system and settings and if i like it and I buy it! but now it change the system and my settings every time in month, my phone is off every morning when i wake up my Alarm do not ring no more due to the settings after that update, so i pay Veraizon to have a phone the way they want?
do not want updates, it's exasperating, every update is mandatory and it change  all my settings and preferences and it's hard to go back to them, I buy a phone before I see it, between the system an... See more...
do not want updates, it's exasperating, every update is mandatory and it change  all my settings and preferences and it's hard to go back to them, I buy a phone before I see it, between the system and settings and if i like it and I buy it! but now it change the system and my settings every time in month, my phone is off every morning when i wake up my Alarm do not ring no more due to the settings after that update, so i pay Veraizon to have a phone the way they want?