Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,855 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tigerj13's Posts

Ok, I am so ticked off right now.  I set up my droid, spent time linking pictures to every contact.  I broke my screen dropping it on the concrete.  Thank goodness I had insurance.  Got my new ph... See more...
Ok, I am so ticked off right now.  I set up my droid, spent time linking pictures to every contact.  I broke my screen dropping it on the concrete.  Thank goodness I had insurance.  Got my new phone, took my old phone and my new phone to Verizon store and asked them to transfer the data from one phone to the other.  They didn't even take the old phone; they just activated it and had me log into my google account.  So..   I lost all the messages I had on my phone, I lost all the links to the pictures, I lost all my apps, I lost all apps' data.  Tell me something... How is it not possible to transfer ALL the data from one phone to another.  Especially the contacts and the messages???  GEEZ
I have a similar issue, except when I check the automatic refresh, the check bar dissappears after I exit out of settings.    
I'm 248 area code in Michigan.  Received it 8:33 this morning (as in, it's rebooting right now).  I wonder what all the hub bub about this update is...  the performance increase sounds promising,... See more...
I'm 248 area code in Michigan.  Received it 8:33 this morning (as in, it's rebooting right now).  I wonder what all the hub bub about this update is...  the performance increase sounds promising, but the additional features don't sound that great. I mean... new widgets, tethering... it's not what I bought my phone for.  Sorry all y'all that are going "why did he get the update and I didn't, it's not fair"
Wow... just gets more and more fun.  called Verizon, they don't support Sync please call HTC.  Called HTC... there's no known issue with synch, but there is a new version of sync coming out in a ... See more...
Wow... just gets more and more fun.  called Verizon, they don't support Sync please call HTC.  Called HTC... there's no known issue with synch, but there is a new version of sync coming out in a few weeks that may help fix "my problem".  Then suggested I do a Microsoft Office online check up to make sure my Office is working alright.  I guess this shouldn't surprise me.
Just called Verizon Customer Service... they transfered me to HTC customer service and said that they don't support Sync.  HTC Customer Service number is 866-963-0953 (in case someone else is hav... See more...
Just called Verizon Customer Service... they transfered me to HTC customer service and said that they don't support Sync.  HTC Customer Service number is 866-963-0953 (in case someone else is having issues.  We'll see if there is a fix.  
  I am new to the DInc and I’m using the provided HTC Sync with Outlook 2007.  I went through the effort of transferring all my contacts from my lotus notes (company) to Outlook (non-company sup... See more...
  I am new to the DInc and I’m using the provided HTC Sync with Outlook 2007.  I went through the effort of transferring all my contacts from my lotus notes (company) to Outlook (non-company supported but easier to transfer).  I even took pictures of friends and coworkers from various sources and put them in either to the phone contact list, or to the Outlook contact list (depending on where the photo was located.  Now, seemingly completely random, these pictures are getting lost.  Calendar doesn’t seem to synch the way it should, if I enter an item into the Outlook Calendar, it doesn’t necessarily transfer.  I’m about to lose my cool and throw my **bleep** DInc in the trash.  Has anyone else experienced this crap?
Ok... I'm an old guy trying to figure out this Dinc thing.  I don't think I'm an idiot.  But HOW DO YOU CLOSE AN APP????   I have AppKiller which can kill off an app, but when I open the Intern... See more...
Ok... I'm an old guy trying to figure out this Dinc thing.  I don't think I'm an idiot.  But HOW DO YOU CLOSE AN APP????   I have AppKiller which can kill off an app, but when I open the Internet window, I can't find a Quit option in the menu.  I thought that was insane, then I noticed none of my apps have a quit.  This can't be right so I must have missed something in the 300+ pages of my manual?