Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,978 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Thejeegal's Posts

Hey thanks for the help!
I've looked all over VerizonWireless.com and all over the fine print and my account information and I'm stumped.  I got a text from Verizon saying that I was close to incurring overage charges on... See more...
I've looked all over VerizonWireless.com and all over the fine print and my account information and I'm stumped.  I got a text from Verizon saying that I was close to incurring overage charges on my text messaging.  I have the Nationwide Basic 450 plan with no texting plan for .20+ sending/receiving which I'm fine with because I don't text all that much.  My usage says I've sent/received 51 texts for the month and that I'm close to incurring overage charges.  I don't know what these overage charges could possibly be, if they even exist for my plan, or what my monthly allotment is for a non-existent texting plan.   I suspect this message was sent to me in error, but the usage bar on my account page is almost full and there's no fine print about a monthly texting fee past 25 cents/text that I can see, and my account details show no monthly allotment.  If you can, please help.