Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,060 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

anon7's Posts

Update: The iPhone has been working OK the last 5 days since phone owner returned from travel.  The phone has not been restarted since then.  The iOS is now 12.3.  Hopefully something has been fixed.... See more...
Update: The iPhone has been working OK the last 5 days since phone owner returned from travel.  The phone has not been restarted since then.  The iOS is now 12.3.  Hopefully something has been fixed.  Also the extender is on Band 13.   The phone switches to Band 66 when enough away from the extender.
The problem with WIFI calling is that Verizon no longer allows the option for most phones to force WiFi calling.   So if your cellular signal is only one bar, it will still connect with mobile.   Thi... See more...
The problem with WIFI calling is that Verizon no longer allows the option for most phones to force WiFi calling.   So if your cellular signal is only one bar, it will still connect with mobile.   This is the whole reason I got the extender.   If at least they would allow white listing, then I could leave the extender on for my Pixel phone and not interfere with the iphone.  I wish Verizon would escalate this to their technical geeks.
I am the OP for the "4G LTE Network Extender does not work with iPhone XR" issue.  I wonder if ether any of the occurences listed here are related to the extender.  Or perhaps, my issue might not be ... See more...
I am the OP for the "4G LTE Network Extender does not work with iPhone XR" issue.  I wonder if ether any of the occurences listed here are related to the extender.  Or perhaps, my issue might not be caused by the extender.    To check for the extender, dial #48.   A voice reply will tell you if you are under network extender coverage.
I reset the iPhone Network Settings, but unfortunately, the same symptoms.  I disabled WiFi calling.  I also tried it before reconnecting the WiFi.
I recently installed a SLS-BU10B Network Extender in my home network.  It works OK with a Pixel 2 phone.  However, for the iPhone XR phone it worse than before the extender.   The iPhone shows 4 or 5... See more...
I recently installed a SLS-BU10B Network Extender in my home network.  It works OK with a Pixel 2 phone.  However, for the iPhone XR phone it worse than before the extender.   The iPhone shows 4 or 5 bars when not making a call.  Dialing #48 does say that the phone is under Network Extender coverage.   However, when dialing, the call either does not go through or it drops down to 1 bar.   The extender appears to indicate 1 connected user at first but then shows 0 connected users for the rest of the call.  Additionally, when people try to call there is often no ring and also no missed call indicated. Below is some more diagnostic information: NE Software Version: 3.1.6.01 The following is enabled:  Settings>Cellular>Options>Enable LTE>Voice and Data The manual says to Enable Advanced Calling in the "My Verizon" app.  However, this option does not appear to be available in the app.  It also does not appear anywhere when logging into the Verizon Wireless account. iphone software version: 12.2 Wifi Calling is enabled, but also tried with disabled. Phone signal without extender at home: 1 bar