The 2 new power cords arrived today..FAST`!! and just perfect length for my purpose~! I am impressed.. Again, thanks for the tip~! RDP
It looks like you not using an Android fone..based on your profile, right? You should take this question to the right mobile devices community.
AFGuy~ Great link~! That was perfect for 2 out of 3, with the best answer~! ~Thanks~
Thanks for your great answer.. I just ordered 2 of these cables,  one for backup.
Why did Motorola package such a short USB cord for the charger/data transfer ? As it is, I ended up having to lay my Android on the floor because the cord length is too short to reach the desktop... Ver más...
Why did Motorola package such a short USB cord for the charger/data transfer ? As it is, I ended up having to lay my Android on the floor because the cord length is too short to reach the desktop. Is it possible to purchase longer one? Also, I'd like to be able to use solar power to charge the battery during extensive  periods of off power grid time..Any ideas?
Has anyone seen, or could you point me to plug in app that would allow Google Earth to work on the Android? Also, looking for a app AT.KML (Appalachian Trail) to work with the Google Earth.