Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,217 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

blueways's Posts

I reluctantly did the "walk of shame* and went into Best Buy to turn in my Note 7. I was met by the Samsung Rep who proudly flashed his Note 7 in my face and told me... "No way was he turning ove... See more...
I reluctantly did the "walk of shame* and went into Best Buy to turn in my Note 7. I was met by the Samsung Rep who proudly flashed his Note 7 in my face and told me... "No way was he turning over his Note 7" ...I was floored and [Removed].  I should of just walked out. but I turned  it in because I was traveling the next day and was terrified of the FAA ban and reluctantly  exchanged it for the Samsung 7Edge. Well here is where it gets more [Removed]: I lost most of my information  from the Note7 to the new 7 edge by the 2nd Samsung Rep who didn't quite know what he was doing. so all my pics, music, cloud, files are all over the place and the pics I had on the device i still can't find. Ohhh back to traveling with the Note 7. THEY HAVE NO IDEA IF YOU HAVE A NOTE 7...NO SPECIAL POLICE OR DOGS SNIFFING OUT NOTE 7's. WORSE MISTAKE EVER IN TURNING IN MY NOTE 7...AND NOW I HAVE TO FIGHT VERIZON TO GET MY 100.00 *I'M SORRY* CREDIT. BOOOO!! profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I have looked for your message and I still don't see it
A DM where...i can't find it
This is horrible. I have a NOTE 7. I have all my personal and financial info and passwords on my phone. What steps do I NEED TO TAKE  to ensure I am not a victim of identity theft when returning ... See more...
This is horrible. I have a NOTE 7. I have all my personal and financial info and passwords on my phone. What steps do I NEED TO TAKE  to ensure I am not a victim of identity theft when returning the phone
Wait...are you saying the $300 is lost... but that she would get full credit for the note 7?
I have the same question. I purchased my phone as a Device Payment option, linked into a 2 yr. Contract. I also purchased Accessories...a $30.00 screen protector from bestbuy/verizon and a phone ... See more...
I have the same question. I purchased my phone as a Device Payment option, linked into a 2 yr. Contract. I also purchased Accessories...a $30.00 screen protector from bestbuy/verizon and a phone case $20.00 from a mall.