Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,776 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Bfks4v8's Posts

i use Messages+ app for texting.  When I touch the microphone icon it used to give a "ready to record" beep so I would know when to start speaking my text message.  However the "ready to record" beep... See more...
i use Messages+ app for texting.  When I touch the microphone icon it used to give a "ready to record" beep so I would know when to start speaking my text message.  However the "ready to record" beep has stopped.  The app still records and sends the recorded test, but the beep is gone.  How can I get it back?
My Message+ app used to give a notification sound WHENEVER I got a twxt but recently it stopped giving a sound if I have the conversation open when the text comes in.  How do I set to to ALWAYS give ... See more...
My Message+ app used to give a notification sound WHENEVER I got a twxt but recently it stopped giving a sound if I have the conversation open when the text comes in.  How do I set to to ALWAYS give a sound wether or not the conversation is open?