Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,113 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sars1138's Posts

The imei is irrelevant you just need to insert the sim that is already paired to your num into that axon 7 how ever zte axon 7 does not have the full radio set, and only works on gsm carries, ... See more...
The imei is irrelevant you just need to insert the sim that is already paired to your num into that axon 7 how ever zte axon 7 does not have the full radio set, and only works on gsm carries, even says on ztes website does not work on cdma networks , and lists verizon, boost , sprint and virgin etc as not compatable, hope this info helps.
It seems very clear you did get a gift card and used the gift card to pay towards your phone and used the remainder to pay your bill, and with the gift card being more than your bill is/was now h... See more...
It seems very clear you did get a gift card and used the gift card to pay towards your phone and used the remainder to pay your bill, and with the gift card being more than your bill is/was now have the remainder as a credit balance.
What are talking about, the manager in the new york store was go make an exception and order you a phone early, when you said your self you were more than month away at the begining of august.  Y... See more...
What are talking about, the manager in the new york store was go make an exception and order you a phone early, when you said your self you were more than month away at the begining of august.  Yet said no and then later on changed your mind.  You already waited till now, I would i dunno, wait till sept when your eligble to actually able to upgrade. Instead of throwing a wobbly.  Just because one store manager makes an exception on the return/exhcange period doesn't mean they all have to.
You must be month to month to do an edge upgrade, or a 2 year upgrade for that matter. Since you are already in a contract for your current phone LG G2 which you got for free, you cannot do edge ... See more...
You must be month to month to do an edge upgrade, or a 2 year upgrade for that matter. Since you are already in a contract for your current phone LG G2 which you got for free, you cannot do edge or 2 year upgrade till your current contract is complted. You would have the option of buying the Note 3 at full retail, and maybe sell LG G2 as private seller to off set the cost of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Also you could call or go to a corp store to see if you can maybe do an Edge upgrade early on your line, would not hurt to check.
wow they should not double your bill . I did 6 seconds of searching and found this , What are Verizon Wireless' Surcharges? Our Surcharges include: A Regulatory Charge (which helps defray va... See more...
wow they should not double your bill . I did 6 seconds of searching and found this , What are Verizon Wireless' Surcharges? Our Surcharges include: A Regulatory Charge (which helps defray various government charges we pay including government number administration and license fees) A Federal Universal Service Charge (and, if applicable, a State Universal Service Charge) to recover charges imposed on us by the government to support universal service An Administrative Charge, which helps defray certain expenses we incur, including: charges we, or our agents, pay local telephone companies for delivering calls from our customers to their customers; fees and assessments on our network facilities and services; property taxes; and the costs we incur responding to regulatory obligations.
Have your tried reformating the iphone, made its a rouge app on the phone or a poorly excuted update on ios also you can turn of cell data completely in settings and if you notice and app not wo... See more...
Have your tried reformating the iphone, made its a rouge app on the phone or a poorly excuted update on ios also you can turn of cell data completely in settings and if you notice and app not workng when mobile data is off that could be your culprit
my parents were on that same plan. You should switch to the new MORE Everything 700 Talk and Unlimited Text plan its $5 for the plan and $30 for each basic phone. its a 700 shared minute plan fo... See more...
my parents were on that same plan. You should switch to the new MORE Everything 700 Talk and Unlimited Text plan its $5 for the plan and $30 for each basic phone. its a 700 shared minute plan for basic phones only. But has unlimited txt, no data though but you would not really need data for basic phones, just block it. It just came out last week you would be only pay $65 for 2 basic phones, for the plan.
Just a heads up for people looking to buy new phones without doing a new contract. For me personal I have been waiting for the prices on smartphones to go down. And it looks like they are, at lea... See more...
Just a heads up for people looking to buy new phones without doing a new contract. For me personal I have been waiting for the prices on smartphones to go down. And it looks like they are, at least on android ones. Samsung Galaxy S® III mini $249.99 http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/smartphone/samsung-galaxy-s3-mini Moto X you design $329.99 no contract http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/smartphone/moto-x-moto-maker Droid Ultra by Motorola, $349.99 http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/smartphone/droid-ultra Droid Maxx by Motorola, $399.99 http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/smartphone/droid-maxx I provided links for people to check them out. Also I wonder if any body knows if apple will begin to lower their iphone prices to compete?
straight from att.com   * Available with AT&T NextSM or if you purchase your smartphones at full retail price. You’re also eligible if you’re out of contract or bring your own device.. full ret... See more...
straight from att.com   * Available with AT&T NextSM or if you purchase your smartphones at full retail price. You’re also eligible if you’re out of contract or bring your own device.. full retail means no discount
just fyi on ATT new plans the have while they are lower, they do not give any discount on the new phones. Most brand new high end smarthphones are around $700, thats way too much for a new phon... See more...
just fyi on ATT new plans the have while they are lower, they do not give any discount on the new phones. Most brand new high end smarthphones are around $700, thats way too much for a new phone, it any thing the should be lowering the cost of new phones.
High speed, Why should you get a phone with out paying?  You had to pay for the phone first place, with any insurance there is a deductible, welcome to the real world.  The insurance deductible i... See more...
High speed, Why should you get a phone with out paying?  You had to pay for the phone first place, with any insurance there is a deductible, welcome to the real world.  The insurance deductible is part of the claim process, whether you remember there is one or not.
scotty you should maybe pay your bill, why would they let add to your tab or bta if you cant pay your regular bill, that is just bad business, I don't know of any business that would allow delinq... See more...
scotty you should maybe pay your bill, why would they let add to your tab or bta if you cant pay your regular bill, that is just bad business, I don't know of any business that would allow delinquent accounts to add more charges to it if it is past due.
Even dropping your phone one time can crack your screen, my bro broke his phone screen just by holding it to hard in his hulkish hands. That does not mean is it is a defect, just get your phone r... See more...
Even dropping your phone one time can crack your screen, my bro broke his phone screen just by holding it to hard in his hulkish hands. That does not mean is it is a defect, just get your phone repaired, and yes repairs can cost $100 some times
thanks for making the thread// ics is available yay// just updated my lucid so excited edit... with any soft project there can be delays
um if you ported your num out how do you know your line was disconected? i thought lts stays active till end of your cycle when you port out