Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,003 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

minimickey's Posts

Do they even check these topics so we can get an answer?  Supposedly there was a soft launch on November 10th but try finding the app anywhere on Verizon.  It is either not there or abracadabra, ... See more...
Do they even check these topics so we can get an answer?  Supposedly there was a soft launch on November 10th but try finding the app anywhere on Verizon.  It is either not there or abracadabra, it's Magic???????????  Any answers?
Its funny how we all have these questions and then feel funny about asking.  I had the same question and just blundered along until I discovered what it was when a phone came in while I was liste... See more...
Its funny how we all have these questions and then feel funny about asking.  I had the same question and just blundered along until I discovered what it was when a phone came in while I was listening to music and I frantically tried the silver button thinking to turn the volume down with it and discovered, wow!, it connected the call and I could hear on my ear buds.  Felt like an idiot but immediately called my daughter who just got a Tour also to show her how smart I was and then she spoiled my day by asking, "you didn't read the directions did you?"  Don't know if there were any but I wasn't going to admit to her that I hadn't even looked for them.  Good luck and enjoy the "tour".
I just got the Tour a few days ago, upgrading from the 8330 and I noticed that the call log which was on the screen on my 8330 is not available on the Tour (or placed somewhere I can't see.  I li... See more...
I just got the Tour a few days ago, upgrading from the 8330 and I noticed that the call log which was on the screen on my 8330 is not available on the Tour (or placed somewhere I can't see.  I liked it on the home screen for a quick shortcut to calling some one rather than going to Contacts etc.  Is it on the Tour somewhere?
Well good luck, I must admit I forgot you rural folks.  Maybe someday the government will get wifi run through all the power lines so you can access broadband by using a power outlet anywhere.  It... See more...
Well good luck, I must admit I forgot you rural folks.  Maybe someday the government will get wifi run through all the power lines so you can access broadband by using a power outlet anywhere.  Its not impossible and has been tried in some cities.  Hopefully technology will focus on widening their coverage so everyone had the best access available to them.
I have the 5 GB plan but only use around 50 mb because I use wifi hotspots to access instead of always using the Verizon card built into the netbook.  At home I just access my home network from Ti... See more...
I have the 5 GB plan but only use around 50 mb because I use wifi hotspots to access instead of always using the Verizon card built into the netbook.  At home I just access my home network from Time Warner.  Is this your home based desktop you are using Verison Broadband access with?