Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,569 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

EmilyAnn's Posts

I've been doing that,  but it's not showing me what numbers have been texting. I sign into My Verizon, and have tried clicking on various links and it takes me to the Overview page. And I try... See more...
   I've been doing that,  but it's not showing me what numbers have been texting. I sign into My Verizon, and have tried clicking on various links and it takes me to the Overview page. And I try going from there, but it is only showing me the minutes used and stuff rather than what numbers were texted and the times they were texted. I'm getting frustrated, because I have tried on several forums and after days of waiting this is the only place I have gotten a single reply. And as much as I am thankful to that person for helping me, I still don't know what to click on to get me to what I am trying to view, or to even get me to where she suggested. I am going in circles here.   Can someone PLEASE explain to me in DETAIL how to view the numbers texted and the time/date they were texted. Because I am a complete cheesebrain and can't figure it out.
Ok. I understand you can't view the content of the texts. I just want to see when and to what numbers the texts were sent online. Can someone walk me through this? I want to practice doing it on m... See more...
Ok. I understand you can't view the content of the texts. I just want to see when and to what numbers the texts were sent online. Can someone walk me through this? I want to practice doing it on my own first. Do I have to be the primary account holder? And if not, could the primary account holder read when my texts were sent as well?