Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,943 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

niksay's Posts

My husband and I both just upgraded to Samsung Galaxy S22 .  His works great. I can make video calls on mine but cannot receive them. I've chatted with Verizon help several times, have enabled it on... See more...
My husband and I both just upgraded to Samsung Galaxy S22 .  His works great. I can make video calls on mine but cannot receive them. I've chatted with Verizon help several times, have enabled it on the line, toggled it in the phone app, and now have a ticket in.  The only progress made is that Bixby appears to answer the call but the only call notification I get is a missed one. I know the ticket can take a few days and it's a tiny detail but it's bugging me beyond measure that it won't work! Am I missing a simple setting? I've been through them all. Thanks.
In my immediate area (43718 near Belmont/Morristown, I-70), there has been an outage issue since Friday, January 21, 2022.  This issue affects a congested business and residential area, as well as a ... See more...
In my immediate area (43718 near Belmont/Morristown, I-70), there has been an outage issue since Friday, January 21, 2022.  This issue affects a congested business and residential area, as well as a large school campus.  I know of many friends, neighbors, and co-workers who have submitted tickets regarding this issue with no resolution.  I called today and got my ticket number.  Although my rep was super friendly, I am not satisfied with Verizon's response to this issue.  I have been a customer for multiple years and never had an issue with coverage.  My solution today was: "If your ticket shows poor coverage, you can get an extender, use WiFi calling, or switch carriers."  All of which are unacceptable answers as to why this has happened after years of reliability.  I even asked the rep on the call if there was another contact I could call for more specialized service, and I got nothing.  This is NOT weather related (I know Landon is raging--but this is a 2 week old issue.) and I don't buy the poor coverage when I can see multiple towers close by (I know at least one is associated with Verizon) from where I have these problems.   At this point, on behalf of my customer status, and I'm sure the status of many friends, neighbors, and coworkers, I would like guidance on further steps to resolve this unacceptable issue.   Thanks.
I've tried to set up the My Verizon app several times over the past 3 days. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled it several times. Each time, when I request the verification code, it says try agai... See more...
I've tried to set up the My Verizon app several times over the past 3 days. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled it several times. Each time, when I request the verification code, it says try again later. I have tried to pick the feedback button and it says sorry it's not working. Any tips?