Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,806 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MrsJackson's Posts

Hello! I have a Galaxy S22 Ultra. I've had it about a year now (or however long it has been out). I've loved it so far until here recently. A lot of little things with the data not picking up on my p... See more...
Hello! I have a Galaxy S22 Ultra. I've had it about a year now (or however long it has been out). I've loved it so far until here recently. A lot of little things with the data not picking up on my phone. For instance, I have it bluetoothed to my car where it shows me on my car stereo how many bars I have of service. The other day I noticed it said on my car stereo "no signal" even though my phone was showing several bars and 4g. Once I got to work I tried calling my cell, it rang a couple of times then went to VM. I tried calling out, nothing. I restarted my phone and everything was fine. It has now done this several times. I also notice that some of my apps (Whisker, Sirius XM) will tell me that I am "not online" or it will not even let me sign in. I've tried my usual troubleshooting with logging out and back in and even uninstalling the app, which does not work either. I'm not sure what has changed here recently and I'm scared to take this to the store because my phone doesn't do this all of the time and I know they will say "well we can't help if it's not doing it right now." Can anyone here help me? I greatly appreciate it!
Ok I see. Thank you for the reply!!
Hello, my husband and I are on the same plan/network. I have a Samsung Note and he has a Kyocera. We can be together and his phone will roam, but mine will not. Why does it do that? It didn't do it t... See more...
Hello, my husband and I are on the same plan/network. I have a Samsung Note and he has a Kyocera. We can be together and his phone will roam, but mine will not. Why does it do that? It didn't do it the first year he owned the phone, just recently. And will he be charged if he uses his phone when roaming? 
Thanks!
Is there something going on with our service? No one here at my work has service and I can't even pay by Verizon bill online.