Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,741 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

droidsw2's Posts

And I will give you that, 21st. And they can pay ETF's, or otherwise split to this fantasy perfect carrier that doesn't exist. Maybe, when they are there, they will get early upgrades and a 30 d... See more...
And I will give you that, 21st. And they can pay ETF's, or otherwise split to this fantasy perfect carrier that doesn't exist. Maybe, when they are there, they will get early upgrades and a 30 day exchange policy, too.
21st, The point is there are more important issues to get all riled up about. I understand how speculators drive up oil prices and I rarely use out-of-network ATM'S, but all this outrage over $2... See more...
21st, The point is there are more important issues to get all riled up about. I understand how speculators drive up oil prices and I rarely use out-of-network ATM'S, but all this outrage over $2 is mind boggling. Put that energy into something meaningful, is all I'm saying.
The fact that this topic is still being discussed blows me away. Where's the outrage over $3+ a gallon gas while oil companies make RECORD profits quarter after quarter. Where's the outrage over... See more...
The fact that this topic is still being discussed blows me away. Where's the outrage over $3+ a gallon gas while oil companies make RECORD profits quarter after quarter. Where's the outrage over ATM fees? But, the world is saved, Verizon backed down on the $2 fee. Ridiculous.
It's new. Maybe they'll work out the bugs.
Thanks. Droid X. That worked, but how about this? I already had a session open in the mobile version. I open the forum in full-site mode and now it wants me to log in. I used to switch betwe... See more...
Thanks. Droid X. That worked, but how about this? I already had a session open in the mobile version. I open the forum in full-site mode and now it wants me to log in. I used to switch between the mobile and full-site constantly with no issues. I figure maybe I need to log out of the mobile version, but I don't see a way to do that. So I clear all cache, history, etc. Then, I open and attempt to log into the full-site which I was able to load (thanks again for the tip), but it won't accept my username and password (I must be logged in on my PC). By the way, I still can't log in as droidsw on either version. Good stuff, Verizon webmasters.
Thanks budone. I looked in Settings. Didn't find it, but I will keep looking. I use the stock browser. I might try another.
The mobile version is useless. There is no way I can find to get to sections, only "All Activity". Again, can't find a way to get the full-site version via my phone. But hey, at least I can chan... See more...
The mobile version is useless. There is no way I can find to get to sections, only "All Activity". Again, can't find a way to get the full-site version via my phone. But hey, at least I can channel all my dislike for the new forum towards it, instead of my phone.