Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,279 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

boredfool's Posts

Sorry for my delay in response.  I did not get a notification that there was a reply.   I just cleared the app cache and deleted everything in storage, and called to test it.  I received the notific... See more...
Sorry for my delay in response.  I did not get a notification that there was a reply.   I just cleared the app cache and deleted everything in storage, and called to test it.  I received the notification this time.    I am not sure whether that resolved or the recent update to Android OS.   I did that on April 9th. Have not received any calls since the update that went to voicemail. Either way I will call this resolved for me, either with the update and clearing the cache and all voicemail data from the phone.
Honestly, this has been going on for months and just hoped sooner or later an update would resolve it after resetting the network settings and voicemail application did not resolve the issue. It isn... See more...
Honestly, this has been going on for months and just hoped sooner or later an update would resolve it after resetting the network settings and voicemail application did not resolve the issue. It isn't tied to a specific location, or any particlaur building.  People have called and left voicemails while I am at work, home, or travelling and the voicemail doesn't come through until some time during the night.  As in, they will call, I have nothing voicemail wise no matter how many times I refresh the visual voicemail, or reboot the phone.  When I wake up in the morning, I will have a notification that I have a voicemail. There has been no issue with making, sending, or receiving calls and texts.  No issue with data connections.  I do not receive a voicemail notification when on Wifi, or not on Wifi.   Scott
Peter,   I have this same issue, I cannot comment on how the OP does it, but for visual voicemail there is no notification, either in the notification bar at the top or on the application icon itsel... See more...
Peter,   I have this same issue, I cannot comment on how the OP does it, but for visual voicemail there is no notification, either in the notification bar at the top or on the application icon itself. I have not tried *86 at all myself.  I have relied on the notification bar to let me know there is a voicemail before chacking.  As for myself I have contact support, we did the network reset, reset the application itself and it did not resolve the issue.  I also have the Motorola Z3. Scott