Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,519 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Shanz's Posts

I have a Blackberry 9330 which is nothing special but it has given me a lot of problems. Last night I was texting my boyfriend until I went to bed around 2:30. I then woke up around 9:00am an... See more...
I have a Blackberry 9330 which is nothing special but it has given me a lot of problems. Last night I was texting my boyfriend until I went to bed around 2:30. I then woke up around 9:00am and suddenly every text message I tried to send to my boyfriend who I was just texting hours before has a red "x" in the corner and has an error message saying "(SMS error 98, Message ID xx) Permanent Error" The xx is because the number changes depending on how many times I try to text him.  This is the only number I cannot text. He is not on verizon and his company he uses says his phone is not blocking my number. I can call him, he can call me and text me, I just cannot text him.  I then did some looking and calling and did the following steps: 1. Manually forced restart by taking the battery out 2. Delete the previous conversation I had with him 3. Delete conversation and turn off the phone 4. Check to see if his number is a 10 digit number (it was) 5. Tried an 11 digit number and then changed it back 6. Deleted him from my phone and manually texted him 7. Updated my roaming by suggestion of the verizon customer service. Nothing has worked and I am sick of waiting on hold while I try to call for the 5th time for customer service. Any advice?