Hi,  I've attempted to call Verizon about this, but rep was very very bad and pretty much just gave up on trying to help :/. I've read a few threads about this on this community, but not actual re... Ver más...
Hi,  I've attempted to call Verizon about this, but rep was very very bad and pretty much just gave up on trying to help :/. I've read a few threads about this on this community, but not actual resolution has been given.   My account has a total of 5 lines and my particular line was on Beyond Unlimited plan. About a week ago I've noticed that my Data usage was at 20.58gb, so I decided to switch to Above Unlimited plan. I recognize that plan is unlimited, but I was travelling all over DC and NYC, so congestion throttling was not something I wanted to deal with. I updated my plan and had it apply right away.  On My Verizon/App I could see the change was made and that I had 75gb of unthrottled data. Unfortunately, since then, I am unable to check my actual usage at all, which makes it impossible to gauge where I am, whether i should return to a lower plan. For the past week my data has been stuck at the same 20.58gb even though I've been using data on my device for that week. If I look at the log, I can even seen usage there daily. I can download XLS, add up the data column and see that my usage should have increased by at least 6gb.   So, how do I fix this issue? This is quite frustrating as I monitor data uage closely. Data usage is not updating ONLY for my line, every other line is fine now. When I call customer service they tell me that my usage is at 20.58gb, if I look via app or My Verizon site it is at 20.58, if I do #DATA it is at 20.58 also. But the log accurately reflects that it is not... I plan to drop back down to Beyound Plan, which makes this issue even more problematic.  Please help.