Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,672 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

UpstateWinds's Posts

What plan are you currently on?
A quick google search shows it does not have a notification led light. But there are work arounds such as Settings, Accessibility, Advanced Settings, Flash Notification. From there select camera or ... See more...
A quick google search shows it does not have a notification led light. But there are work arounds such as Settings, Accessibility, Advanced Settings, Flash Notification. From there select camera or screen flash. Settings, Display, Edge Lighting. It flashes around the edge of the screen for incoming notifications. I dont know if these will work as i dont have a S10E.
The more phones you have on a unlimited plan, the less the plan per phone becomes. Because you deleted a phone off your unlimited plan, the price, for your phone went up.
I have also noticed the same thing, messages saying sent, but not delivered. Also VZW to VZW, both using message plus. also started a couple weeks ago. Every once and a while it will say delivered, b... See more...
I have also noticed the same thing, messages saying sent, but not delivered. Also VZW to VZW, both using message plus. also started a couple weeks ago. Every once and a while it will say delivered, but not often.
Streaming video esp HD will go through alot of data. 15 GB in 2 1/2 hours im not sure unless it was 4K.
Did you try: For Wi-Fi Calling to work, verify: Wi-Fi is turned on and connected. HD Voice is activated first while in the Verizon wireless coverage area (can't be activated internationally).... See more...
Did you try: For Wi-Fi Calling to work, verify: Wi-Fi is turned on and connected. HD Voice is activated first while in the Verizon wireless coverage area (can't be activated internationally). Wi-Fi calls always originate in the US, even when you're outside of the US. Calls to US numbers aren't billed (except for 411 or other premium calls). Calls to international numbers are billed according to your international long distance plan.   From the Home screen, tap Phone  . From the Dial or Recent tab, tap the Menu icon (upper-right). Navigate: Call settings > Wi-Fi Calling. Tap Wi-Fi calling to turn on or off .  If turning Wi-Fi off, tap TURN OFF WI-FI CALLING when prompted.  If activating Wi-Fi Calling for the first time: Review the Terms & Conditions then tap CONTINUE to proceed. Ensure the Terms & Conditions option is checked . Enter the emergency location info (E911) address then tap SAVE. This info gets transmitted to the emergency dispatcher for all 911 Wi-Fi calls. If address validation fails, you'll be required to re-enter a valid address.   Upon successful validation of the address, Wi-Fi Calling turns on.  To select your calling preference while traveling outside the Verizon wireless coverage area or internationally, ensure Wi-Fi calling is turned on, tap When roaming, select 'Prefer other cellular networks' or 'Prefer Wi-Fi' then restart the device.   https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-218065/
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/verizon-messages/9wzdncrdcsnz?ocid=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tdu... I get error that Verizon Messages is currently not available and know they took it down. ... See more...
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/verizon-messages/9wzdncrdcsnz?ocid=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tdu... I get error that Verizon Messages is currently not available and know they took it down. From Verizon:   vzw_customer_support The Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues. Please use the messaging web client as a windows alternative using the steps in the following link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-54302/. Does this help clarify? GeorginaG_VZW
I think you just got to wait it out. Beginning on 7/23/2019, devices purchased from Verizon are locked for 60 days from the date of purchase. This policy applies to new and existing customers, pos... See more...
I think you just got to wait it out. Beginning on 7/23/2019, devices purchased from Verizon are locked for 60 days from the date of purchase. This policy applies to new and existing customers, postpaid and prepaid plans and customers porting their service to another carrier. Please see examples below for more information: Device purchased at full retail price or on a device payment agreement – Locked for 60 days from purchase Device purchased on a device payment agreement and paid off prior to 60 day requirement - Locked for 60 days from purchase Customers porting out service – Device remains locked until 60-day requirement has been met Verizon service canceled while device is locked - Device remains locked until 60-day requirement has been met Prepaid customers – Locked for 60 days from purchase Prepaid Device Unlocking Policy Devices that you purchase from Verizon and certain devices purchased from our retail partners are locked for 60 days after activation. After 60 days, we will automatically remove the lock. Following the 60 day lock period following device purchase, we do not lock our phones at any time. If you purchase a 4G Phone-in-a-Box from our retail partners, you should review the back of the box to determine the lock period applicable to that device. 
Says right in the terms of service Covered devices: Your device and standard accessories1 (if included in the loss) are covered if lost, stolen or damaged2 and/or experiences a post-warranty defec... See more...
Says right in the terms of service Covered devices: Your device and standard accessories1 (if included in the loss) are covered if lost, stolen or damaged2 and/or experiences a post-warranty defect.3 Your replacement could be new or refurbished. Same color and features are not guaranteed in your replacement device. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-protection-legal/
Postpaid gets premium data, up to a certain amount, higher deprioritized limit on certain plans, better CS, ability to add a network extender, device payment plans, roaming.
Yes. Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1660, A1778   CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100 - A1660 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100... See more...
Yes. Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - A1660, A1778   CDMA 800 / 1900 / 2100 - A1660 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A1660, A1778   CDMA2000 1xEV-DO & TD-SCDMA - A1660 4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 27(800), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - A1660, A1778 Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat9 450/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
Don't believe so. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-218813/ CDMA Network Retirement As we complete our network transition to 4G and 5G, we at Verizon would like to keep ... See more...
Don't believe so. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-218813/ CDMA Network Retirement As we complete our network transition to 4G and 5G, we at Verizon would like to keep you up to date with some important activities. We are moving all devices to our HD Voice LTE network, which offers superior coverage and performance compared to previous generation networks.  Starting January 1, 2020, Verizon will no longer allow any CDMA (3G and 4G Non-HD Voice) 'Like-for-Like' device changes.  Currently, 3G / 4G non-HD Voice CDMA devices can't be activated for any new line of service. Starting 1/1/2020 No Longer Allowed Transfer of Service, moving 3G/4G non-HD Voice CDMA device from one account to another account. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), providing a 3G/4G non-HD Voice CDMA device to activate on an existing line. Swapping 3G/4G non-HD Voice CDMA device for another 3G/4G non-HD Voice CDMA device. 3G devices roaming outside of the US. 4G non-HD Voice devices and devices without 1x RTT/ 2G radios can't roam in Canada. Still Allowed Suspend / Resume Number change Upgrades to compatible 4G or 5G devices Activating new lines of 4G or 5G devices Starting 1/1/2021 We are moving all devices to our HD Voice LTE network, the Verizon CDMA Network remains available as-is until December 31, 2020. Any service requests related to CDMA devices may receive limited support and customers are encouraged to upgrade to newer technology. Impacted Devices 3G-only devices, including 3G basic phones and 3G smartphones. 4G LTE smartphones that do not support HD Voice (ex: Apple® iPhone® 5s or prior). Connected devices with CDMA (e.g, GizmoPal, GizmoPal2, GizmoGadget and some Hum + models). Proprietary Custom Built 3G Equipment.
With the 5G MiFi M1000, you get 50 GB of 5G Ultra Wideband and 15 GB of 4G LTE. After 50 GB of 5G Ultra Wideband, speeds reduced up to 3 Mbps (on the 5G Ultra Wideband network) and your data may be t... See more...
With the 5G MiFi M1000, you get 50 GB of 5G Ultra Wideband and 15 GB of 4G LTE. After 50 GB of 5G Ultra Wideband, speeds reduced up to 3 Mbps (on the 5G Ultra Wideband network) and your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic during times of congestion. After 15 GB of 4G LTE, speeds reduced up to 600 Kbps (on the 4G LTE Network) and your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic during times of congestion. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/5g-mifi-m1000-faqs/
Soft reset: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205268/ Press and hold the Power button until the Power off option appears then release. If the device is unresponsive/frozen, pres... See more...
Soft reset: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205268/ Press and hold the Power button until the Power off option appears then release. If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles. Hard Reset https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205214/ Ensure the device is powered off. Press and hold the Volume Down button. While continuing to hold volume down, press and release the Power button but continue to hold volume down until the boot mode screen appears. From the Bootloader selection screen (image of an Android with Start), select RECOVERY MODE. Utilize the volume buttons to cycle through the available options and the power button to select. From the Android system recovery screen (image of an Android with an exclamation mark), do the following to display the menu options: Ensure the steps below are performed in a timely manner. If power is held too long (longer than 5 seconds), the device resets. Press and hold the Power button. While continuing to hold the power button, press the Volume Up button then release all buttons. Select Wipe data/factory reset then from the confirmation prompt select Yes. Select Userdata + personalized content. Allow several seconds for the factory data reset to complete. Select Reboot system now. Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete. To set up the device after the reset has completed, refer to Initial Activation and Setup.    
Maybe disable "automatic time zone" under settings, system, date and time?
It is "SD" so 480P. I am on the loyalty plan, and have added another line recently, for a total of 3 lines and i did not have to change plan, im in NY. I don't know if its the same in FL. I also rece... See more...
It is "SD" so 480P. I am on the loyalty plan, and have added another line recently, for a total of 3 lines and i did not have to change plan, im in NY. I don't know if its the same in FL. I also receive a 15$ auto pay discount $5/line Unlimited 4G LTE data* Unlimited domestic Talk & Text Talk, text and data in Mexico and Canada included DVD-quality streaming (480p) Unlimited Mobile Hotspot (600 Kbps) Verizon Up rewards 6-month Apple® Music promotion
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/verizon-messages/9wzdncrdcsnz?ocid=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir__z3po3fyfkwkfrgfpkk0sohznxf2xgdexat299lzd00)(7593)(1243925)(Dsoi7kEvCX0-AJ7I4PZS75sPN5G4u19i... See more...
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/verizon-messages/9wzdncrdcsnz?ocid=AID2000142_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir__z3po3fyfkwkfrgfpkk0sohznxf2xgdexat299lzd00)(7593)(1243925)(Dsoi7kEvCX0-AJ7I4PZS75sPN5G4u19iDA)()&ranMID=24542&ranEAID=Dsoi7kEvCX0&ranSiteID=Dsoi7kEvCX0-AJ7I4PZS75sPN5G4u19iDA&epi=Dsoi7kEvCX0-AJ7I4PZS75sPN5G4u19iDA&irgwc=1&irclickid=_z3po3fyfkwkfrgfpkk0sohznxf2xgdexat299lzd00&activetab=pivot:overviewtab I get error that Verizon Messages is currently not available. I assume they took it down, and it no longer works with windows 10 from what i remember.
Verizon says it can “prioritize your data behind other customers during times/places of network congestion,”