Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,676 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

db5226's Posts

I got a new iPhone XS Max and got the free trial of Call Filter. Well I tried it out and hated it so unsubscribed. But now over a week has gone by and all my incoming calls that are not from a contac... See more...
I got a new iPhone XS Max and got the free trial of Call Filter. Well I tried it out and hated it so unsubscribed. But now over a week has gone by and all my incoming calls that are not from a contact in my contacts list shows "Unknown Name" or "Wireless Caller" but I have no clue who it is since it does not show the phone number.  PLEASE help me fix this!
This is so frustrating as each thread I find about this VZW only replies about the spam calls. WE NEED TO GET IT FIXED WHERE INSTEAD OF CALLS SHOWING UP AS “Wireless caller” IT SHOWS THE ACTUAL NUMBE... See more...
This is so frustrating as each thread I find about this VZW only replies about the spam calls. WE NEED TO GET IT FIXED WHERE INSTEAD OF CALLS SHOWING UP AS “Wireless caller” IT SHOWS THE ACTUAL NUMBER! Maybe ALL CAPS will help VZW understand.
I am having this same issue ever since using the trial for Caller ID that VZW gave me. Please help me get this fixed as it is VERY annoying!