Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,189 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

broxer's Posts

I have been experiencing the same issues for several days and haven't had the time to correct the issue. I ended up having to complete a full factory reset to fix some of the issues.  I still not... See more...
I have been experiencing the same issues for several days and haven't had the time to correct the issue. I ended up having to complete a full factory reset to fix some of the issues.  I still noticed that my WIFI would be randomly disconnected and also that I couldn't connect to any of my bluetooth devices.  I booted into recovery and wiped the cache partition and my device seems to be fully functional.  However, it seems significantly more laggy than before when opening apps or even swiping through menus. Very unhappy to have to invest what little free time I have into fixing an update full of features I don't care about.  Those other carriers offers to buy me out of my contract are looking more appealing.