Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,564 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Natilia's Posts

Yes a letter since they didn't have my email for some reason.  It is not an estimate it states right on the letter this is the details of my next bill
I had been waiting for the bogo deal on the new Samsung's.  I ordered them online and the total due was $139.   Then I get a letter that says it will be $278.65 so I  hatted with a Verizon rep to see... See more...
I had been waiting for the bogo deal on the new Samsung's.  I ordered them online and the total due was $139.   Then I get a letter that says it will be $278.65 so I  hatted with a Verizon rep to see why the difference.  He then told me that amount was wrong the new charge is now $334.66!!!!! This is ridiculous!!! This is totally unethical too  I have been with Verizon for many years even though they are the most expensive carrier but I stayed because of the coverage.  But this has totally made me disgusted in the company so I will be returning my phones and going with a more ethical company