Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,204 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

HockeyRI's Posts

I have had Verizon since 1999.  I’ve never had any issues.  I moved back to EG and now have no service at my house unless wirelsss.  I went though tech support about a booster when we first moved in.... See more...
I have had Verizon since 1999.  I’ve never had any issues.  I moved back to EG and now have no service at my house unless wirelsss.  I went though tech support about a booster when we first moved in.  It was a 3 hr process where ultimately I told them if I lose you call me back.   Lost connection and they never called back and was 1hr to get back to a person.  My neighbors have AtT and don’t have issues.  Please help. I don’t want to switch but given we have don’t use landline it’s dangerous. Need a booster.  
I moved back to EG last year.  Never had issues with Verizon anywhere in the country and certainly not in R.I.   I’m not sure if a Tower was taken down or what but all the sudden the western side of ... See more...
I moved back to EG last year.  Never had issues with Verizon anywhere in the country and certainly not in R.I.   I’m not sure if a Tower was taken down or what but all the sudden the western side of EG is dark unless on wireless.    Pleasee fix or give us boosters!