Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,663 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

eblackwell's Posts

It says I can upload albums by drag and drop, but it's not allowing it through the desktop application or the website.
That works! Thanks!
How do I delete messages on the cloud?  Restore shows a thousand messages, but neither the app or the website show that folder. How do I find the messages (and call logs) and delete them all?
How do I backup my photos and music with the folders? It's shoving them all under Photos for example, so when I restore, I lose all my folders and everything is shoved under downloads. I just did... See more...
How do I backup my photos and music with the folders? It's shoving them all under Photos for example, so when I restore, I lose all my folders and everything is shoved under downloads. I just did a restore and I have to recreate folders which is horrible.
How do I delete multiple files from the cloud? For example: I want to delete several files from the Documents, but it's only letting me delete one at a time.
I got it working.
How do I sync my Galaxy S6 with my Galaxy Tab4?  I have Sync turned on the Tab, but the master sync button is missing on my S6. I swiped down from the top and it isn't there. It's also not under ... See more...
How do I sync my Galaxy S6 with my Galaxy Tab4?  I have Sync turned on the Tab, but the master sync button is missing on my S6. I swiped down from the top and it isn't there. It's also not under Settings. I do have autosync turned on for my Google account. Is that enough? My photos etc from phone are not showing up on the Tab 4.
They get an error each time and that leads to the "unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" I have tried deleting the account and adding it again, but that didn't work. ... See more...
They get an error each time and that leads to the "unfortunately the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" I have tried deleting the account and adding it again, but that didn't work. Based on other posts, I made sure my download manager is enabled, but that didn't help either. I turned off contact syncing for now, but would like to find a way to fix this.  Android OS: 4.0.4 Thanks!
The computer and the tablet see the connection and try to connect; but it doesn't go through. Called Verizon support and it was something with HotSpot on the phone.  Unfortunately, I had to go... See more...
The computer and the tablet see the connection and try to connect; but it doesn't go through. Called Verizon support and it was something with HotSpot on the phone.  Unfortunately, I had to go back to factory default to get it to work again.
My HP laptop is running Windows 7 Home Premium.  My tablet is running Android 4.0.1.4 I start the Mobile Hot Spot on my phone and have no problems.  But no device can connect to it. The Window... See more...
My HP laptop is running Windows 7 Home Premium.  My tablet is running Android 4.0.1.4 I start the Mobile Hot Spot on my phone and have no problems.  But no device can connect to it. The Windows troubleshooter can't find any problems. I just get Windows cannot connect. I went through all the troubleshooting steps on VZ Wireless Support page and it didn't work. Any ideas?
Sorry, I wrote it wrong in my initial post. I am running Android 2.3.4.  But I don't know the OpenGL version.
I'm having a problem with Google music;I bought a Christmas album last year and now it doesn't show it anymore.  They say you have to have android software 2.3.4 and above (which I have) and Open... See more...
I'm having a problem with Google music;I bought a Christmas album last year and now it doesn't show it anymore.  They say you have to have android software 2.3.4 and above (which I have) and OpenGL2.0.  How do I check the latter? Thanks! Message was edited by: eblackwell Updated Android version.
We had this problem too; we called Tech Support multiple times and they'd run us through all these steps and we'd still have the same problems:   SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Speed: utterl... See more...
We had this problem too; we called Tech Support multiple times and they'd run us through all these steps and we'd still have the same problems:   SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Speed: utterly useless and painful Disconnects every few minutes Then they said we had a bad Droid 2 and should get a new one.  Now I see that's garbage because other people are complaining about the same problem.