Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,921 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

john51's Posts

My NE has been working fine for over a year and a half. The other night the SYS light starting blinking Red and the GPS light is Magenta. I have rebooted and the ports are open. Does anyone have ... See more...
My NE has been working fine for over a year and a half. The other night the SYS light starting blinking Red and the GPS light is Magenta. I have rebooted and the ports are open. Does anyone have a fix? They want $100 to replace it which I won't pay. I have a ticket in with Verizon. I will use my work and drop Verizon. AT&T is fine at home.
last night my network extender started blinking red sys and magenta GPS. I rebooted it twice. this has worked fine for over a year and it is out of warranty so  Verizon will not replace it. Any i... See more...
last night my network extender started blinking red sys and magenta GPS. I rebooted it twice. this has worked fine for over a year and it is out of warranty so  Verizon will not replace it. Any ideas? Thanks
I have a 2013 Honda Accord with Bluetooth and text messaging used to work fine with Kit Kat. I did have the radio firmware upgraded and then I got lollipop and started having issues. I wiped the ... See more...
I have a 2013 Honda Accord with Bluetooth and text messaging used to work fine with Kit Kat. I did have the radio firmware upgraded and then I got lollipop and started having issues. I wiped the phone first and when I paired everything up they worked and then all of a sudden they stopped coming through in my car. I renamed the phone and tried some things and nothing so I wiped the phone and started again. Still no texts received in the car. I have a Galaxy S3 with AT&T for work and that was fine. I disabled Verizon text messaging last night and this morning I tried it and nothing. I did wipe the cache just now and will try again. Is anyone else having any issues? Thanks John
I am trying to find the page to manage my network extender and can't. I thought it was under My Verizon and my device but I can't find it. I am connected to it but only get one bar of service. I ... See more...
I am trying to find the page to manage my network extender and can't. I thought it was under My Verizon and my device but I can't find it. I am connected to it but only get one bar of service. I spoke with Verizon and they say it's defective but out of warrant. I have 4 blue lights. I hoping to manage it and see if something is missed. Thanks
I have the same issue and I did a master reset prior to upgrading to Lollipop. I have cleared the cache and still no good.
I need to log in to my network extender and modify the numbers that are assigned to it. Where do I find that? I had it and bookmarked it now it says the site is not available. Thanks
I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I am wondering if the OS will ever get upgraded? Thanks
Thank You Ann
I remember Verizon telling me to keep my HTC One M8 on global but I don't travel out of the country. Is it better to switch to LTE/CDMA or keep it on global? I did a search on Google and everythi... See more...
I remember Verizon telling me to keep my HTC One M8 on global but I don't travel out of the country. Is it better to switch to LTE/CDMA or keep it on global? I did a search on Google and everything I could find said to use LTE/CDMA if not leaving the country. Thanks
Some text messages not received or are empty, I have been using the Verizon app because I like it but I have also seen issues with Textra. Basically some messages have been empty but last night I... See more...
Some text messages not received or are empty, I have been using the Verizon app because I like it but I have also seen issues with Textra. Basically some messages have been empty but last night I sent a text to someone and it sent and delivered and the person never got it. I have wifi enabled at home which was where it happened and I do use a network extender due to the weak coverage but I have a great signal with it and voice was clear last night since I received a call, is anyone else having issues? I am using Nova Launcher which shouldn't matter. Everything else works great and I love the phone. Thanks
If I were looking to buy one now I would seriously look at the HTC.
Couple of other thoughts, try going to a Verizon store and getting a new sim card, shouldn't matter but might be worth a try. Also are you using any kind of case? Last thought is to do a battery ... See more...
Couple of other thoughts, try going to a Verizon store and getting a new sim card, shouldn't matter but might be worth a try. Also are you using any kind of case? Last thought is to do a battery pull and pull the sim card at home so it registers. I heard that is the same as doing an update on a 3G phone. None might make a difference but worth a try.
tk63, that's too bad. My reception is so bad where I am at home I had to buy a network extender. In my office the S4 is good as far as reception goes. Verizon will not work with you?  To me they ... See more...
tk63, that's too bad. My reception is so bad where I am at home I had to buy a network extender. In my office the S4 is good as far as reception goes. Verizon will not work with you?  To me they should swap it out for a different model. Good Luck!!
I am connected to a network extender and see the exact same issue. My question is, how is the call quality? Do you have dropped calls? Are the calls clear? It might be am issue with Samsung and h... See more...
I am connected to a network extender and see the exact same issue. My question is, how is the call quality? Do you have dropped calls? Are the calls clear? It might be am issue with Samsung and how it shows the signal there. I had this mentioned to me by a Verizon tech.
Axel, for what it is worth I have used the VZ texting app and its most convenient if you are also using a tablet. It might be worth a try to see if your texts still fail and that way you can at l... See more...
Axel, for what it is worth I have used the VZ texting app and its most convenient if you are also using a tablet. It might be worth a try to see if your texts still fail and that way you can at least rule some things out. If their app works then you know it is something messed up those settings. I had issues too for awhile but they got resolved. Sometimes it was where I was at.
Thanks, It may take a clean wipe to fix it. This phone was connected to a previous car. I would like to wait to wipe it since I usually do when an update is released. Thanks for all of your he... See more...
Thanks, It may take a clean wipe to fix it. This phone was connected to a previous car. I would like to wait to wipe it since I usually do when an update is released. Thanks for all of your help.
I have seen them grayed out even when stopped. The problem is even though the phone is paired and stays connected with voice it doesn't stay connected with text messages...I have to reinitialize ... See more...
I have seen them grayed out even when stopped. The problem is even though the phone is paired and stays connected with voice it doesn't stay connected with text messages...I have to reinitialize it and it does work the way it should.
That's a good point, I don't remember if I saw that while I was driving or stopped. I think wiping the device may be the only fix. Its a a great feature for sure.
I did set it to auto and it worked for a short time and then stopped. When I looked at the settings sms texts were grayed out. I will probably wait for KitKat and wipe the phone. I think I tried ... See more...
I did set it to auto and it worked for a short time and then stopped. When I looked at the settings sms texts were grayed out. I will probably wait for KitKat and wipe the phone. I think I tried default in the car. I do have a second phone in bluetooth. I wonder if that matters. Thank you for the suggestions
According to the dealer it is current. I will try auto.