Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,712 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Buggaandmommy's Posts

I need to find out how I can block a number.  The person is calling non-stop and I am wanting to stop it...How do I do it?
Yea, I have a ticket # too.  Not sure what it is but I know it is still open.  They had no idea what was going on with my phone service... but it randomly cleared it self up.
Well, that explains a lot.  My text messaginng did start to work again.  It was weird....all of a sudden I was able to send and recieve messages...  I was told in an email that there was nothing t... See more...
Well, that explains a lot.  My text messaginng did start to work again.  It was weird....all of a sudden I was able to send and recieve messages...  I was told in an email that there was nothing that they could do because they didn't see any issues with my account.
Fun part is I have called custumer service 2 times now and they don't even know what the problem is.  I am in the service area so I don't know why I can't text message.  I can make and recieve cal... See more...
Fun part is I have called custumer service 2 times now and they don't even know what the problem is.  I am in the service area so I don't know why I can't text message.  I can make and recieve calls just fine but no go on the text messaging.
When I send it and it says Message Failed it also says.... "Would You Like To Send When Digital SVC. is Available? Yes No"
Alright, so today I have been having an issue where it is telling me I can't send or recieve text messages.  I am a pre-paid user and just got my phone... I was able to send text messages for the ... See more...
Alright, so today I have been having an issue where it is telling me I can't send or recieve text messages.  I am a pre-paid user and just got my phone... I was able to send text messages for the last 4 days and now all of a sudden NOTHING.  It is telling me that I can wait for digital service but I can make calls and recieve calls.  I just want to be able to text message again.