Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,494 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

David-Diemer's Posts

I was losing paired Bluetooth devices about every 1-2 weeks, and there was no rhyme or reason, no pattern of usage I could determine. I made a conscious decision to use only one paired device (of my ... See more...
I was losing paired Bluetooth devices about every 1-2 weeks, and there was no rhyme or reason, no pattern of usage I could determine. I made a conscious decision to use only one paired device (of my 6 devices)  and use only it for a week. That meant that I didn't use my Galaxy watch, Galaxy ear buds, car-phone connection for two cars, and some other devices. I strictly focused on using one bluetooth headset and it still lost all the paired devices. So I decided to start uninstalling recently installed software and after uninstalling Samsung SoundAssistant, I have not experienced any more Bluetooth unpairing. In the interest of keeping my software to a minimum, I also uninstalled Samsung Video and Samsung Music, mostly because I have audio and video with formats or codecs that Samsung's products cannot process. (I settled on VLC for all my audio/video needs.)