Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,087 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

shay9999's Posts

After work today I noticed it again so I reset the messages app. It still refused to send after clearing the data. I decided to test if it was a network issue so I open Verizon Messages and the MMS s... See more...
After work today I noticed it again so I reset the messages app. It still refused to send after clearing the data. I decided to test if it was a network issue so I open Verizon Messages and the MMS sent. This may just be a Messages app issue 
It occurs after a night at home. I am unable to send MMS wherever I am until I've restarted my phone after a night at home. My zip code is 93940. The only other issue I'm facing is when I restart my... See more...
It occurs after a night at home. I am unable to send MMS wherever I am until I've restarted my phone after a night at home. My zip code is 93940. The only other issue I'm facing is when I restart my phone, Spotify will redownload all songs and change where it saves the songs, but that's very unrelated.
I am having an issue with sending MMS. I have a Moto Z3, just recently upgraded. This phone is lovely but it periodically will refuse to send MMS. Restarting the phone seems to fix the issue. It most... See more...
I am having an issue with sending MMS. I have a Moto Z3, just recently upgraded. This phone is lovely but it periodically will refuse to send MMS. Restarting the phone seems to fix the issue. It most commonly happens overnight, where my bedroom has no cell service and uses primarily wifi. When leaving the bedroom MMS becomes unavailable. Are there any solutions other than restarting my phone every morning?