Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,960 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

fnfireguy's Posts

AND if you want some real fun and agrivation, visit one of their stores.......two stores and 3 jackass' without exception. My wife went in to see for herself and guess what........she left REALLY MAD... See more...
AND if you want some real fun and agrivation, visit one of their stores.......two stores and 3 jackass' without exception. My wife went in to see for herself and guess what........she left REALLY MAD at the same jackass mentality!  By Tuesday morning I'm gone! T-Mobile here I come!
I have been a Verizon customer for nearly 20 YEARS! I bought an XT1080 years ago and a warranty plan to go with it. The phone is paid but I kept the warranty alive to replace a lost, broken or stolen... See more...
I have been a Verizon customer for nearly 20 YEARS! I bought an XT1080 years ago and a warranty plan to go with it. The phone is paid but I kept the warranty alive to replace a lost, broken or stolen phone.  Verizon and shown me how stupid was because they DO NOT HONOR those warranties!!! They are willing to send me a new model of phone but it's near an iPad size and I didn't like it. I was told that I had two choices. 1. take what ever we give you! 2. upgrade and buy a new phone!  I compared this to having a mercedes SUV and it breaking and the replacement is a mercedes Sprinter. Won't fit, don't like it but they have deemed it their choice to mess me around.  I'm telling EVERYONE to BAIL from Verizon! What a joke of customer service and certainly a joke of a business plan to ignore customer loyalty!